LegacyGT.com

Cleaned the tail pipes a bit today...

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmm... would those muffler deletes fit an N/A 2.5i? Just curious, if I can't BE fast at least I can SOUND fast! LOL!

please don't do that..

maybe put some baseball cards in the spokes of your rims ..

Now that's thinking out of the boxer!:lol:

fyi all 05 + legacy's have built in code reader

Hmm... would those muffler deletes fit an N/A 2.5i? Just curious, if I can't BE fast at least I can SOUND fast! LOL!

I knew I'd catch hell for that. Trust me, I am trying to avoid "rice" but that doesn't mean I can't have a nice looking/sounding car. So, when my windows are tinted and my LED taillights are on along with the few other small exterior mods I have planned (and no, I'm not putting a wing on it), I'll be banned from this forum because my car looks fast but is just a regular car.

Riiiiiight... :mad:

You turbo guys can sure be haters... At least I didn't do a "hawgzaust", no offense to those that have.

I knew I'd catch hell for that. Trust me, I am trying to avoid "rice" but that doesn't mean I can't have a nice looking/sounding car. So, when my windows are tinted and my LED taillights are on along with the few other small exterior mods I have planned (and no, I'm not putting a wing on it), I'll be banned from this forum because my car looks fast but is just a regular car.

You turbo guys can sure be haters... At least I didn't do a "hawgzaust", no offense to those that have.

You will find that most people on this forum are turbo enthusiasts. almost to the point, that they should change the name to the LGT forums... I had 2 concurrent 2.5 n/a's before my current LGT, and ran into some of the same issues man. It's all good though. I think people are just playing! You are obviously more than entitled to take good care of your car, and make aesthetic (or performance) mods! Especially since the ones you have done to date are tasteful. Welcome to the forum!

:lol: Lighten up dude. You are not "catching hell" for anything, nobody's even really giving you a hard time. If those two responses (which included a "please" and a ;)) were too harsh for you, you are on the wrong forum.

they should change the name to the LGT forums...

Not sure if you noticed, but the forum is LegacyGT.com ;)

And most of the crap the LGT guys dish out to the n/a guys is mostly just fun and not meant to cause any grief (hopefully). We all enjoy are cars differently and not everyone may not agree with each other's taste in mods. And usually it takes doing a mod people would poke fun about before they start to like it.

:lol: Lighten up dude. You are not "catching hell" for anything, nobody's even really giving you a hard time. If those two responses (which included a "please" and a ;)) were too harsh for you, you are on the wrong forum.

True enough :)

Apparently he's not been on the forums long enough to know Hanger, one of the most tasteful 2.5i modders out there.

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

Sorry, I may have over-reacted a bit, I've only been prowling on here for a little while and have read a lot of GT owners getting down on N/A owners, and not necessarily in a joking way... and I KNOW the general consensus on ricers! I really am working VERY hard against being ricy, as I too laugh at the cars in the Walmart parking lot, and I don't want to be be associated with those poor, poor cars that can't help what their owners subject them too. Eventually when the warranty is up, I am planning on adding the AVO turbo kit, provided it has good reliability. Then I'll look fast AND be fast. In the mean time, I have to settle for looking tastefully fast. ;-)

And most of the crap the LGT guys dish out to the n/a guys is mostly just fun and not meant to cause any grief (hopefully). We all enjoy are cars differently and not everyone may not agree with each other's taste in mods. And usually it takes doing a mod people would poke fun about before they start to like it.

Lol... i meant it as tongue and cheek, but i guess it didnt quite come out that way... lol

Hell the LGT guys make fun of other LGT guys (Spec B).

Besides, you're rocking a Legacy Wagon, this is one of the few places you'll probably get respect for that alone :)

Alright I'm local and a bit of an asshole, so I'll say it. You didn't notice it had no mufflers when you bought it? Beware that you will catch hell from me when our paths cross. ;):lol:

Didn't really look under the car when I was in the process of purchasing it as I was strapped for time from the drive back from Denver to make it back to work on time. I figured it had something different about it since it did sound different than the '08 automatic I test drove at Nissan of Omaha.

sound clip?

Here's a link to my 5mt wagon at stage 1. check post number 2475.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/new-hog-zawst-system-sound-power-patented-washer-technology-35764p83.html

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Looks really good, I just hate that I have tips that look somewhat stock. I like Round Double Walled tips like I had on my Mustang.

Looking like stock is not alway's a bad thing...something about staying under the radar...

Here in CT I have been stopped in my old 92 civic for having a muffler with twin tips. The cop said it wasn't stock so he was kind enough to give me a ticket...

Granted a legacy wagon is not going to get a second look from most cop's, but a blacked out legacy...may be a different story.

Good Luck with your car, it looks great.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

You can get a ticket in CT for having a car that isn't stock?

Woah. Almost sounds like the Peoples Republic of Virginia!

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Spoda be up cookin brefast o somethin.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Archived