LegacyGT.com

Driven: 1995 Ford Aspire. Automotive greatness.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know a good dent repair guy may be able to beautify that beast! I am just looking out for resale value once you decide to part with it and some other lucky soul can have a chance at it.

X

---

There is also a K&N sticker on the car too, a small one in the window.

It might be getting some Hooker Headers stickers here soon too.

Sadly missing is the glittery rainbow gay pride sticker that was on the rear window. Strangely enough the liberal hippie bastard third co-owner peeled it off once he noticed it. Before that myself and co-owner no. 2 were having a great time winking at other homophobic drivers in Gillette.

Penguin,

In regards to your tire situation, maybe a set of temporary spares on safety orange steel rims would be the bomb. It would give the AZZpire that don't f'with me stance that's all the rage now. Their narrow width could dig down through the snow to the pavement and find traction. Their smaller rotating mass would also help with fuel saving as well.

I would love to find a well cared for one in dusty rose

http://www.insightcarsupdates.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/ford-aspire%20(5).jpg

sweet.

So I just got to Gillette, and had to hand carry a tire with me on the train for the Ass-Pyre. In Gillette you can find tires for a monster truck, or just about any heavy equipment you can think of but not tires for a compact car.

• 1 month later...

Archived