LegacyGT.com

North-East OHIO 2.5GTs ? Sighting, GTGs, etc.

TSiWRX

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brian, are you doing some tuning, modding?? I just wanted to let you guys know I just had an ACT stage 1 and lwfw put in last week. I am quite pleased so far. The car just feels different, but its a good different. The way the pressure plate works is different, but I am liking it more and more as I drive with it. It just seems like I can shift quicker. So anyways, if when if any of you look at getting a new clutch feel free to ask me any questions since I am on my third one now. I am quite happy with this ACT one though. I just hope it lasts longer than my Spec did.

i may need to borrow ur cable again. u gonna be anywhere near micro center this week?

I can't guaranty it, but I may be with Anna at that Toys-R-Us this Saturday, some time around 10 AM.....Gimmie a ring on the cell on Saturday AM. :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

ok i hope i remember. i am desparately looking for someone to take 4 firearms and store them for me. i told some girl's boyfriend that she was cheating on him and she keeps filing false police reports on me involving my toys. i want them out of my house so the next time i file, i can request the police come over and search my premesis. i dont think any of u can help can u?

If anyone is interested in some winter wheels let me know. ( just helping a buddy out. )

17' ASA Wheels(Bright Silver Finish) and Blizzak LM22 225/45/R17 . This setup is brand new and only been ridden on for over a month. he wants $650.

http://a404.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/83/l_01568ca847528e2b375f1f3f421a2733.jpg

http://a112.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/104/l_5ec17cb706c739fc8537cb6633e0577f.jpg

http://a193.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/10/l_11f8d79590d4b23c5e6377ff1d0ff770.jpg

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

ok i hope i remember. i am desparately looking for someone to take 4 firearms and store them for me. i told some girl's boyfriend that she was cheating on him and she keeps filing false police reports on me involving my toys. i want them out of my house so the next time i file, i can request the police come over and search my premesis. i dont think any of u can help can u?

I dont know what the laws are but I would think if you had a permit, or just went to the police station and said look, this is what I have, this is where I keep it. They cant do anything if its all legal. If its not legal, well than thats another story. The Willoughby cops usually dont get on peoples cases about stuff if they know whats going on. I would think they would get tired of this girl constantly reporting crap. I know I would if I was a cop. I would tell the ho bag somehow to go ho her time to someone else. Is this girl a long time Willoughby resident? I am guessing she might be if she knows cops in Willoughby.

what - I'll be sure to check with you when it's time for my clutch! :D

bms231 - No problem. I'll have the cable with me, just in case, but no worries either way. :) And I honestly wish I could help you out with the storage situation, but with Anna in the house and Sara's views about firearms, I hope you can understand that my hands are tied.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

its all good. i found an even better method.... and 3 attorney's. this is going to get interesting gents. but i will have some $$$$$$$$ coming my way i guarantee you that.

sweet.. i hope it works well for you. So are you feeling generous, I want a new turbo.. I hoping to get a new turbo set up in the next year actually. I need to go faster! I am looking at getting an AVO 420 setup. I think this should be enough to get me into the 11's with a good tune and alky or race gas. Hope you gentleman are all doing well.. Oh, I just ordered some new tires too. Should be on in about a week. My tires are very very low on tread. Now I know why ive been slip sliding around in this snow. I new they were low, but I didnt realize they were that low..

^ :lol: That'd do it!!! :)

Be careful out there today/tomorrow, since the white-stuff is supposed to come down again this evening....

That sounds like a great setup - I've still got a little while to go before getting a new/larger turbo.

If you're looking to let go of the Perrin TMIC, remember me! :)

If anyone is interested in some winter wheels let me know. ( just helping a buddy out. )

17' ASA Wheels(Bright Silver Finish) and Blizzak LM22 225/45/R17 . This setup is brand new and only been ridden on for over a month. he wants $650.

Hey bro,

What's the offset on those?

Where is he?

Thanks!

-A

Brian, are you doing some tuning, modding?? I just wanted to let you guys know I just had an ACT stage 1 and lwfw put in last week. I am quite pleased so far. The car just feels different, but its a good different. The way the pressure plate works is different, but I am liking it more and more as I drive with it. It just seems like I can shift quicker. So anyways, if when if any of you look at getting a new clutch feel free to ask me any questions since I am on my third one now. I am quite happy with this ACT one though. I just hope it lasts longer than my Spec did.

sorta a delayed response..... how much did the clutch and fly wheel set u back? how much was the install? and where did u get it done?

obtw, u said u like halpert for service...... i think i can see why. the guys at ganley are just plain rude and i asked for a car wash after i serviced my car and the tech said he wouldnt wash it b/c i didnt buy my car there. how the hell does he know? he just didnt like me watching him through the glass window. apparent b/c he put a coat over it that i had the service manager remove.

sorta a delayed response..... how much did the clutch and fly wheel set u back? how much was the install? and where did u get it done?

obtw, u said u like halpert for service...... i think i can see why. the guys at ganley are just plain rude and i asked for a car wash after i serviced my car and the tech said he wouldnt wash it b/c i didnt buy my car there. how the hell does he know? he just didnt like me watching him through the glass window. apparent b/c he put a coat over it that i had the service manager remove.

I went to the Ganley in Bedford this time, and got it installed there. I have had problems with both the halpert in mentor, and the ganley in Wickliffe. So I had met one of the sales guys from the ganley in bedford, so I tried there. There service isnt quite as expensive per hour. I still ended up paying like a little over $700 with tax for the install there, and the clutch and flywheel were $845 dollars. This crap is just getting expensive. Everything about Subarus is expensive.. lol. I just wish there was a shop closer that can work on Subarus.

I was traveling on 480 heading west during morning rush hour around 8:15 in the morning last week. I passed a Black GT that had replaced the center grill, anyone know who that is, or is it YOU! Just trying to put a face to name...

^ Whoa - I haven't seen that one, yet!

Well here we go again!! I just cant believe Subaru service and how much they mess up. I now have oil from somewhere on my front sway bar, half shafts, and wheel weels from a sway bar that is completely unbolted from the end links. This might not be the only problem. Its just what I have seen so far. I am guessing its oil from the struts, but I cant say for sure. So yet another Subaru service that has messed up, I am like 4 for 4 in finding crappy Subaru service. I think there is a serious problem that SOA just doesnt want to do anything about.

I would highly suggest that none of you go to any of the Subaru dealers in the greater Cleveland area. And I am totally serious. I have now had problems with 3 of them. And the only one left is also owned by Ganley. I dont have much money, but I am atleast thinking about talking to a lawyer now and the Ohio Better Business Bureau. This is absolutely ridiculous. I can only imagine how many Subaru's out there are being fixed incorrectly. That is a serious problem.

I was traveling on 480 heading west during morning rush hour around 8:15 in the morning last week. I passed a Black GT that had replaced the center grill, anyone know who that is, or is it YOU! Just trying to put a face to name...

hmm.. jeg have you seen my car before? That might have possibly been me, but I dont think it was. I was on 480 last week but I dont think I ever was that early in the morning.. I do have a custom front grill, but my car isnt black.

Uggh. :( That sucks. :(

LERSOC tends to favor the shop that BigMike's works for, Slick Motorsports, for the bigger/more complicated stuff, when DIY isn't possible.

I've never used them, though - however, given the "LERSOCers do not screw LERSOCers, ever" code, I would imagine that they're pretty good.

ahh.. so my car is fixed. Maybe not as bad as it seemed. But the dealer put new nuts on the sway bar and said the sticky stuff might be coke?? So i dont know. Everything seems alright though.

Hey, that was me. Didn't notice you until I was getting ready to turn. Was wondering why someone was staying next to me. Sorry not a big morning fan.:p

wtf........ coke?

hey allen u gonna be in mayfield at all this weekend?

anyone interested in going out to dinner on saturday night? or just meeting up at 91 and euclid at burger king or something. i dunno.

Hey Brian,

My "plan" again is to hit Toys-R-Us this weekend, but you know me (or rather, Anna)....it could change..... :redface:

If we do go, we should be there on Saturday AM, at around 10.

Hey Brian,

My "plan" again is to hit Toys-R-Us this weekend, but you know me (or rather, Anna)....it could change..... :redface:

If we do go, we should be there on Saturday AM, at around 10.

lol.. do you go to toys r us often? or is it that you actually just plan on going but then never get there?? It sounds like toys r us might be a good spot to have a meet.. lol.

Yeah the Coke stuff, it did kind of look like I could have ran over a coke or something with my car, like maybe hit the front tire or something. I need to check again and see if it did wash off. But it does look like my driveway doesnt have the spots anymore, which means that it wasnt an oily substance.

Now I am trying to figure out this cylinder misfire. Someone on Lersoc that I believe has a WRX is actually having this exact same problem right now, same cylinder and everything. Hes done lots of checks and still hasnt figure out what the problem is.