LegacyGT.com

*Post your single best pic!

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • I Donated
the reason i wake up everyday :-)

If your car is the reason you wake up every day, you're lacking some pretty important things in life

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

If your car is the reason you wake up every day, you're lacking some pretty important things in life

I can see where he's coming from, I had a really rough time with depression, and the Legacy at times was the only reason I'm still here. (Dont know his reason's were that extreme, but some of us can be really attached to our cars) :)

I can see where he's coming from, I had a really rough time with depression, and the Legacy at times was the only reason I'm still here. (Dont know his reason's were that extreme, but some of us can be really attached to our cars) :)

Totally agree

• I Donated
Don't get me wrong, I've loved each and ever Subaru I've had...but there are other things in my life that keep me going. If my car were the reason to wake up every day instead of my wife and kids, I would be a pretty messed up person lol

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Don't get me wrong, I've loved each and ever Subaru I've had...but there are other things in my life that keep me going. If my car were the reason to wake up every day instead of my wife and kids, I would be a pretty messed up person lol

u guys are just twisting my statement

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived