LegacyGT.com

*Post your single best pic!

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kind of glad NH requires front plates. it hides some of the scratches that my stepdad put in the front bumper when he owned it...... also makes the '00-'02 front bumper look a little less awkward..

kind of glad NH requires front plates. it hides some of the scratches that my stepdad put in the front bumper when he owned it...... also makes the '00-'02 front bumper look a little less awkward..

I totally agree I hate our bumpers :(

I like the 3rd gen outback bumper better than the sedan bumper. I know on the 2nd gen it can be swapped, don't see why not on the 3rd.

Or fork over hundreds of dollars for a JDM one......

yeah thats what I ultimately want to do. but then theres the cost of painting it... and my car could probably use a respray in the near future so I might as well get all of it done at the same time

987687 what kinda gas mileage do u get in the GL?

Hard to say exactly because the speedo/odo doesn't work. But from trips I've done with my GPS, somewhere in the mid 20's. It isn't anywhere near stock, it has big tires, lifted, etc. Bad for gas mileage. And it has an ea81 swapped in with fuel injection. Which that engine never came with from the factory... And I don't usually DD it much, that goes to the legacy. Most of what it gets is severe winter driving, mudding, offroading, dragging logs through the forest. Etc. And those sorts of activities aren't exactly conducive to good gas mileage anyway

Wish the pictures were bigger! What are the lights you have inside the bottom of your grill? They look cool

They are just some aftermarket fog light that I bought at a parts store. Than I put yellow fog light tint on them.

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=98275&stc=1&d=1301756457

legacy.thumb.jpg.4d62e109d6ad1ac909d86eed4b92ffd4.jpg

Thanks for the bigger pic! wow that car is clean!!

They are just some aftermarket fog light that I bought at a parts store. Than I put yellow fog light tint on them.

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=98275&stc=1&d=1301756457

Thanks man, that was a pic of it last summer. Ive done a little more work to it since! Pics will come when the headgasket is finished!

I can't wait till it's summer and I can keep mine that clean! I have your car's twin. ha. Except I have black wheels and JDM lights on mine.

I like the snowflakes painted gold. Maybe I shouldn't have been so quick to offload mine.

• 2 months later...

Archived