LegacyGT.com

*Post your single best pic!

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
My 98 legacy Gt wagon. She is a 5 speed. she has borla uneven headers, jdm exhaust, 04 wrx interior, sti sway bar/sti end links, short throw shifter and some other little things but she is starting to come along a little bit one thing at a time. i have 18" American racing RS wheels for the summer But it's winter time so they came off. What do you guys think of her so far??

image.thumb.jpg.c8020e288a953a309c2129fa805f4ac8.jpg

Very nice, you have limited interior 98legwag?

Its actually had 3 sets of sets. The stock L seats, GT Limited gray leather seats, and right now GC Impreza RS front seats with a 04 wrx wagon back seat.

Another black 2nd gen LGT wagon. Damn you guys, I'm jealous. I want one so bad.

Its actually dark blue. Just looks black in the picture.

That dark blue is a great color, rarely see a nice one like that. One of the first second gen wagons I ever saw was just like yours but it had outback limited black leather with the leather door card inserts I fell in love with that car and tried to buy it for two years....then he totaled it and the insurance company took it. Very nice though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/07/8u4u4ase.jpg

The sedan in front is mine, she's a 2003 Legacy 2.5GT. About 111k miles, this was from the recent storm in New England. She drove like a dream.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived