LegacyGT.com

Parts Diagrams?

Hello everyone, I'm a proud new owner of an 05' LGT Limited. I got a mixed story about the history of it, but from what I was told, the original owner had heavily modified the original motor and ended up pulling it to install in another car; just before he sold the car he swapped in a brand new 2.5 crate motor. I have no documentation on the swap, however, the motor looks far too clean to have 60k on it.

To the point: While the car runs good, looks good, and drives fantastic, it's missing small odds and ends all over. The engine is missing the bracket that covers the belts (and I'm guessing allows the engine cover to be fastened to). Also, in the trunk it's missing a bunch of the plastic clips holding the carpet in place.

Does anyone have exploded parts diagrams of the front end? Some of the rear would be nice too, or if you have a whole list of em' I won't complain :)

Justin

If you haven't already, have a mechanic or someone knowledgeable look it over for you. You may have a pristine running car, or a ticking time bomb.

Check out the classified section when you start buying parts. It sounds like what you're missing should be cheap if you can find a part-out.

Good luck!

The clips can come from a auto parts store or the dealer.

The bracket is not that important, niether is that stupid eng cover.

Welcome to the forum.

Do your oil and filter changes at 3500-3750 miles.

Check your oil every couple of day's until you know how much she uses or doesn't.

Do you know how to check the oil in these things ? It's not that simple.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

The clips can come from a auto parts store or the dealer.

The bracket is not that important, niether is that stupid eng cover.

Welcome to the forum.

Do your oil and filter changes at 3500-3750 miles.

Check your oil every couple of day's until you know how much she uses or doesn't.

Do you know how to check the oil in these things ? It's not that simple.

Really? Am I missing something here?

Archived