LegacyGT.com

05 stock wheel looks the best

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All these aftermarket wheel fanboies are jealous and hatin' cause they got rid of their stockers for uglier aftermarket wheels. Now their car handles better because their wallets are $1000 lighter.

lol

my wheels are free

and i have my stocker

they are so ugly :thumbdown:

someone is jealous of ppl's wheels

Come to America before you make such judgements about our country. We don't talk shit about your country. Actually, nobody even talks about your country. The USA is over 200 times the size of your country and has less than 1/10th the population density. Of course there are going to be some roads that aren't perfect.

Most of the roads/infrastructure that you speak of are the responsibility of local governments, not federal, anyways.

Thanks for derailing the topic, BTW.

All I'm gonna add to this is...

10 Worst Places to Live in America

2. Cleveland, Ohio

Roads are the last thing we have to worry about on the list here. Reason #1 why I haven't been in a rush to go coilovers or nice set of wheels. There are places far worse here I was just giving a brief example w/o getting into a country/war/religious debate on purpose.

My Bad.

All these aftermarket wheel fanboies are jealous and hatin' cause they got rid of their stockers for uglier aftermarket wheels. Now their car handles better because their wallets are $1000 lighter.

LOL if that was the original reason, my car should be running 10's from all this money I dropped on fixing it. Debating what I will paint the stockers next. Back is getting old and I don't think I can do gold with the way these hawks powder the wheels and side of the car so quickly.

Come to America before you make such judgements about our country. We don't talk shit about your country. Actually, nobody even talks about your country
You are right, I shouldn't do that.

The USA has it's own 'worldwide billboard's' to let everybody judge.

Holland too, but it's very clean 'in a way'

Of course no reason to talk about. Thank god. :icon_idea

And I was talking European btw, not Dutch.

Back on topic? ;)

Before I really start...

p.s. G.W.Bush is a complete retard, we agree on that one right?

Please say YES.

For god sake.

• I Donated
Most of the roads/infrastructure that you speak of are the responsibility of local governments, not federal, anyways.

Thanks for derailing the topic, BTW.

:whore:

Dutch Eagle, you clearly don't understand the system of government in the U.S. Most roads are not the responsibility of the federal government, they are the responsibility of state and local governments, which have completely separate budgets from the federal government that's paying for the war. The federal government occasionally gives aid to repair or build expressways, but not local city streets like these. So your comment is totally irrelevant.

BTW, most of the reason new roads and bridges aren't built is environmental concerns and NIMBYism, not budgetary concerns. Exhibit A: California.

It's common knowledge here in Europe the infrastructure in the USA is very bad. There seems to be no money to have roads, bridges, and viaducts etc. replaced for new stuff.

I could not believe what some of my colleagues told me who went there for a week, having a medical siminar.

It's a sad fact there is A LOT that should have been replaced more than 30 years ago.

Still I cannot believe my eyes when I see this road, omg...

Any idea what the idiot Bush has cost you civilians, and still cost you by having a 'war' in the middle east that should never have happened in the first place?

You could have the best roads in the world.

http://costofwar.com/

i thought i was talkn about stock wheels looking the best? lol

and for the record, i'm not sure you really know how big the USA is for u to make a judgement. the city of houston (which i live in) alone is comparable to the total population of your country..keep in mind we've got over 50 states.

making a generalization about how the USA doesn't have money for roads etc is completely way off.

back on topic, stock wheels look great but i'm gonna upgrade soon :-)

FWIW' date=' I have alway's been a fan of Cragar SS wheels. Do you young guy's know what they are ?[/quote']

I dig the Crager SS wheels. I have a version by American Racing called Torque Thrust II's on my '88 Monte SS.

....On a more Subaru related note I really do like the Stockers on my '07 LGT. Minus the corrosion issues of course.

I dig the Crager SS wheels. I have a version by American Racing called Torque Thrust II's on my '88 Monte SS.

Torque Thrist II's FTW!

On my camaro:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a204/TRSCobra/Camaro001.jpg

Hey, new guy here and first posting. I have stock 2005 LGT wheels, 17 x 7 x 55 I think. I want to get a Brembo big brake package that says I need to have 17 x 7.5 x 48. Can I put a spacer in there to mount these and if so will a 10mm do it or do I need all new wheels? Any help appreciated.

Oh, and I agree, the stock 2005 LGT wheels look the best.

I think the color of the vehicle is crucial when it comes to rims.

I have QSM and been looking for my summer rims for months but haven't seen any good examples that looks better than stock. (rota grid is the best I'd say)

But white, black, blue, or silver all looks very nice with a lot of rims.

Stockers were too bright for black or white legacy to me. I chose to paint them black cause it pulls more attention to the painted calipers and I got tired of the hawk pads killing them in 2 hrs of washing them.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb20/mymax97/LGT/IMG_2783_copy.jpg

BBS RE love them 18x8 18lbs forged et50...

I concur, lighter, wider and stock style rims (s402 is 18x8.5 and 5x114.3) for the best Legacy model ever made s402. Also on our board avatar up top!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v322/damzanguy/DSC_0012.jpg

The 5 spokes are awesome stock rims, although I like them more on GC/GM/GF models.

Archived