LegacyGT.com

What are you eating right now?

BigBlack-V

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Making a mustard encrusted rack of lamb tonight along with Asparagus for Valentine's dinner for my wife and daughter. Vichy Sois (sp?) for an apetizer. Creme Brulee for dessert (I love using the torch to carmelize the sugar!!!). Thank god for Sam's Club. At my grocery, the rack of lamb is $23/lb. but at Sam's, it's $12/lb!

Making a mustard encrusted rack of lamb tonight along with Asparagus for Valentine's dinner for my wife and daughter. Vichy Sois (sp?) for an apetizer. Creme Brulee for dessert (I love using the torch to carmelize the sugar!!!). Thank god for Sam's Club. At my grocery, the rack of lamb is $23/lb. but at Sam's, it's $12/lb!

Sounds good best of luck. Sams Club FTW !!!

I had split pea soup for dinner and grilled cheese with my fiance. Her V-day dinner I made for her was this past saturday. It was a homemade lobster pasta.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Lobster pasta sounds delicious.

It was delicious I got 2 lobsters about 1.2/1.5 lbs each I used this recipe below and didn't use the cinnamon and I used 1/2 and 1/2 instead of cream, also added a little pasta sauce and 2 slices of American cheese.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Lobster-Pasta/Detail.aspx

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

• 2 weeks later...
Last night was epic. Dogfish head stout and Eli Cannon's Wings in Bourbon Teriyaki, Hot buffalo, Magarita, and Garlic Parmesan varieties, all followed up with the pulled pork nachos.

Unbelievably good.

I hear that place is good I've never been as it's 30-40 min away. One of these days I will go there I hear they have alot on tap.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

Just finished washing dishes after a late dinner of mustard encrusted rack of lamb with a merlot reduction sauce on a bed of risotto and asparagus. Yum!

And I met a nice englishman at the grocery a few days ago. We were selecting wines and talked about lamb. He buys a lamb at the end of the county fair from a 4H kid and has it butchered and frozen. A 200 lb lamb yields about 90-100 lbs of meat for about $5/lb. YUM! I might have to try that in the future!

Archived