LegacyGT.com

37* Really? Why?

It's the temp in which the info display in the odo panel displays when the outside temp drops to that point. It's to warn the driver that at that temp, black ice can form on bridges and overpasses Given that the temp probe is a few feet off the pavement, and probably has about a +/-2 degree accuracy, I'm not sure how much I would trust it.

That's 32 Degree Fahrenheit dude

unless I'm not detecting the [/sarcasm]

Its not sarcasm, its a warning message about when you should worry about icy conditions. The temperature is set high to warn you about things like shady patches which may still be icy even though the road has thawed.

It's the temp in which the info display in the odo panel displays when the outside temp drops to that point. It's to warn the driver that at that temp, black ice can form on bridges and overpasses Given that the temp probe is a few feet off the pavement, and probably has about a +/-2 degree accuracy, I'm not sure how much I would trust it.

Hmm, I totally forgot about that, my mind went right to Clerks.

I really thought you were talking about this...

Dante Hicks: You said you only had sex with three different guys; you never mentioned him!

Veronica Loughran: Because I never HAD sex with him.

Dante Hicks: You sucked his dick!

Veronica Loughran: We went out a few times. We never had sex but we fooled around.

Dante Hicks: Oh my God, WHY did you tell me you only had sex with three different guys?

Veronica Loughran: Because I DID only have sex with three different guys; that doesn't mean I didn't just go with people.

Dante Hicks: Oh my God, I feel so nauseous!

Veronica Loughran: I'm sorry, Dante, I thought you understood!

Dante Hicks: I did understand! I understood that you had sex with three different guys and that's all you said!

Veronica Loughran: Please calm down.

Dante Hicks: How many?

Veronica Loughran: Dante...

Dante Hicks: How many dicks have you sucked?

Veronica Loughran: Let it go!

Veronica Loughran: All right, shut up a second and I'll tell you! Jesus! I didn't freak out like this when you told me how many girls you fucked!

Dante Hicks: This is different, this is important. How many?

[long pause as customer buys something]

Dante Hicks: Well?

Veronica Loughran: Something like... 36.

Dante Hicks: What? Something like 36?

Veronica Loughran: Lower your voice.

Dante Hicks: Wait, what is that anyway, something like 36? Does that INCLUDE me?

Veronica Loughran: Ummm... 37.

Dante Hicks: I'm 37?

Clerks. Classic.

Dante Hicks: You said you only had sex with three different guys; you never mentioned him!

Veronica Loughran: We went out a few times. We never had sex but we fooled around.

Dante Hicks: Oh my God, WHY did you tell me you only had sex with three different guys?

Veronica Loughran: Because I DID only have sex with three different guys; that doesn't mean I didn't just go with people.

Dante Hicks: I did understand! I understood that you had sex with three different guys and that's all you said!

Veronica Loughran: All right, shut up a second and I'll tell you! Jesus! I didn't freak out like this when you told me how many girls you fucked!

Dante Hicks: Wait, what is that anyway, something like 36? Does that INCLUDE me?

On the search for a new DD...

That's 32 Degree Fahrenheit dude

unless I'm not detecting the [/sarcasm]

LOL, typical SoCal textbook answer.

Look up dew point, altitude, and barometric pressure effects on the "freezing" temperature of water.

And remember clouds are not at ground level.

And like mentioned overpasses and bridges that have airflow between them and the ground.

Bill Nye signing off...

LOL, typical SoCal textbook answer.

Look up dew point, altitude, and barometric pressure effects on the "freezing" temperature of water.

And remember clouds are not at ground level.

And like mentioned overpasses and bridges that have airflow between them and the ground.

Bill Nye signing off...

your just jealous of our weather! :lol:

summer tires all year around FTW

Someone at FHI had a sense of humor. Hilarious.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

:lol::spin:

water mixes with stuff and freezes at different temps too

Yeah, but it's "freezing point depression". So, it is interesting that the cars flash

a warning at temp higher than 32F. Certainly based in some robust data that there's a potential frozen overpass within your trip from the 37F area !!

I think the real idea is to simply alert you that you are approaching "ice possible" conditions.

Or perhaps someone thought it was funny that Dante's girlfriend was a hussie.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Archived