LegacyGT.com

VTEC for my car

Tracer-X

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you guys arent talking about vtec :(

i did some research on some honda websites, and it sounds like there are differunt kinds of vtec like vtek and v-tech. somebody said i should get one called v-tach, but i asked my grandpa (hes a mechanic!) and he said he had v-tach and it sucked.

sorry...this forum practically blows goat nuts so im not always on here.
Team Pony Express

POSTED FROM MY COMPUTER USING A WEB BROWSER

I LEAVE FOR DINNER AT CARLS Jr AND GET BACK 2 A BUNCH OF PEOPLE TAKING A CRAP IN MY THREAD!!!1 ALL I WANT IS TO MAKE MY CAR FASTER AND IF I CANT PUT VETEC IN IT IMA GONNA HAVE TO FIND SOMETHING ELSE. THANKYOU TO THE FEW LIKE UNDERGROUND WHO WERE TRYING TO HELP ME WITH THIS BUT THE REST OF YOU ARE A BUNCH OF WANKERS!

Jump on it, Let's do it, Ride it, My Pony...

EL4NFZT7

I LEAVE FOR DINNER AT CARLS Jr AND GET BACK 2 A BUNCH OF PEOPLE TAKING A CRAP IN MY THREAD!!!1 ALL I WANT IS TO MAKE MY CAR FASTER AND IF I CANT PUT VETEC IN IT IMA GONNA HAVE TO FIND SOMETHING ELSE. THANKYOU TO THE FEW LIKE UNDERGROUND WHO WERE TRYING TO HELP ME WITH THIS BUT THE REST OF YOU ARE A BUNCH OF WANKERS!

You are my favorite person on the internet. Awesome post.

Sure you can put V-Tec on your Legacy. You just need to have a custom ECU made, along with custom cylinder heads, cams, and all the other equipment needed to implement a second valve lift profile.

All in all it'll probably cost you way more than a fully built H4 turbo, but whatever you want to do.

Archived