LegacyGT.com

VTEC for my car

Tracer-X

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i have a Spec B with a SRT-4 VTEC engine

/world

my friend had a srt-4, with a massive ported stock turbo (maybe port/hybrid) and ran over 30psi of boost with no problems and it was a beast. Made over 400hp. First time I rode in it and he floored it I said 'o sh*t' torque steer was 'wow' even w/ a lsd

5eat downshift rev match:):wub:

Powder coated wheels: completed:)

my friend had a srt-4, with a massive ported stock turbo (maybe port/hybrid) and ran over 30psi of boost with no problems and it was a beast. Made over 400hp. First time I rode in it and he floored it I said 'o sh*t' torque steer was 'wow' even w/ a lsd

wow! i'd have seen trailers if i were on lsd

wait....what?

One night, after coming home completely hammered, i thought it would be a good idea to make a sandwich. i got out everything I needed and went to the bathroom real quick, when i came back my roomate had started to make his own sandwich, so i took a steak knife and played with it while i waited, jabbing it against my belt, mimicking stabbing myself, but it was hitting the leather so i was safe. i started to feel brave so i sped up the tempo and before i knew it, i had a steak knife buried half an inch into my thigh.

I dont remember. I just recall duct taping a paper towel on the wound, going to bed and waking up in some of the worst pain ive felt in a long time. and my bed looked like a crime scene, what with all the blood and semen everywhere

:eek:

sorry....i can explain the semen... but you probably would be better of not knowing.

Archived