LegacyGT.com

VTEC for my car

Tracer-X

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fyi i found another subaru site called nasioc.com. i did some reading over there and they have built some epic engines over there and know there stuff. im sure they can help me. later retards you all suck. underground, im sending you a friend request.

Jump on it, Let's do it, Ride it, My Pony...

EL4NFZT7

trscobra, do the ones u have fit subarus? your local right? i could just come and pick them up if i can make them fit. im gonna call some shops tomorrow to see how much they charge for install.

to all of the rest of you jokers/haters why cant u just say yes or no so i no if these fit my lgt. i tried searching but it seams that everyone on this site is a hater when it comes to hondas and vtec.

Yeah, im local, just across the wobbly bridge. The vtec's that I have were in a Subaru box and appear to be painted ski pink.

Pm me for a price, since your local I'llgive you a deal.

fyi i found another subaru site called nasioc.com. i did some reading over there and they have built some epic engines over there and know there stuff. im sure they can help me. later retards you all suck. underground, im sending you a friend request.

:lol::lol::lol: gaycer got trolled for sure. good times.

Archived