LegacyGT.com

Don't hate on N/A!

I'm tired of everyone putting down the NA crowd. I rock the 3.6R and love it! NA has a place in this world, we should be proud and own it! I love my paddle shifters and when I want to lean back and relax, I don't have to shift. Enjoy whatever you got! If it's old, buff that ish till it shines!!! That's all I got! I'm out! :lol:

NAs are great, but the 2.5 isn't too much of a powerhouse.

The 3.0 and up are when you start seeing some decent hp and still NA.

I guess its just the performance aspect that people kinda get upset about.

• Mega Users
I think it is the 4eat. I test drove an 08 2.5i auto and I didn't even want to finish the test drive. I was trading in an N/A mini cooper with 90 hp at the crank. It would destroy the 2.5i with almost double the power. It was the gearing that made all of the difference! A 5 speed on the 2.5i is much more drivable.

When shopping for my OBW I took quite a few Eddie Bower/LL Bean (whichever it is) for a test drive and loved them. To be honest the only reason I did not purchase it was the lack of performance upgrades. On that note if I could have found a OBXT Limited for the price I paid I would have been a very happy man....maybe nest time.

I'm tired of everyone putting down the NA crowd.

Us boostfreaks don't have anything against the N/A crowd. Its the N/A wanna-be-turbo-2.5-i-dont-have-enough-money-for-an-LGT-so-I-will-make-one crowd that we find irritating.

Why? Because every idiot with single digit postcount and a 2.5i decides that he is going to boost his 2.5 into an LGT and it will be better and faster and cheaper . . . and never ever happens that way.

A custom twin turbo built 3.6r would be the bees knees but as it stands I have suggested to others to get an N/A 3.6r over a 2.5lgt if they are not interested in power mods. The 3.6r is an obvious choice considering its fuel flexabiity and reliability.

I have never heard a N/A guy complaining about a banjo bolt or turbo failure.;)

Us boostfreaks don't have anything against the N/A crowd. Its the N/A wanna-be-turbo-2.5-i-dont-have-enough-money-for-an-LGT-so-I-will-make-one crowd that we find irritating.

Why? Because every idiot with single digit postcount and a 2.5i decides that he is going to boost his 2.5 into an LGT and it will be better and faster and cheaper . . . and never ever happens that way.

i'm definitely going to have to agree with you there, that's partially why i created the FAQ in hopes of decreasing the frequency of those posts but...they still happen from time to time. :spin:

and i have to agree with previous posts, the 3.0 and up engines are freaking awesome, i'd really like to trade up to a '09 3.0 but financially it's not a smart move and to be honest the 2.5i engine for a daily driver is o-k. i'd prob just get myself in trouble with more hp

^What he said. That and pretentious 2.5i users. You know they're out there. Some tried to race me. It was ugly.

:lol: wtf

A custom twin turbo built 3.6r would be the bees knees but as it stands I have suggested to others to get an N/A 3.6r over a 2.5lgt if they are not interested in power mods. The 3.6r is an obvious choice considering its fuel flexabiity and reliability.

I have never heard a N/A guy complaining about a banjo bolt or turbo failure.;)

this post needs to be stickied in the n/a forums.:lol:

slow and low... that is the tempo... I have no problem with it. I went from a stage II WRX to a 2.5I. When I see a wrx/STI, or a legacy gt on the road I get a little voice in the back of my head that cries for boost, but oh well.

slow and low... that is the tempo... I have no problem with it. I went from a stage II WRX to a 2.5I. When I see a wrx/STI, or a legacy gt on the road I get a little voice in the back of my head that cries for boost, but oh well.

lol i feel the same way.... had a 03 wrx wagon.. miss her :rolleyes:

ps have the low and slow decal on the windshield lol

Archived