• whiteline Solid
    • Whiteline Adjustable
    • avo Solid
    • Avo adjustable
    • Rallitek
    • perrin
    • Kartboy
    • Other

Lower your car about 2 inches which isn't much and then special order front and back the same length. That is what I did.....

Also for all those running the kartboys and various sway bars, keep the bushings lubed holding the sway bars and you will never have noise....

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you think Kartboy would ever make a REAR endlink for OBXTs? :(

Huh??? I have installed plenty of Kartboy links (front and rear) on OBXT's. Usually with Hotchkis bars. LosAngelesLGT has a full set on his stock height OBXT that we installed. His wifes DD.

Lower your car about 2 inches which isn't much and then special order front and back the same length. That is what I did.....

^That's the thing, I don't really want to lower it. I go at times on slightly rough dirt roads.

Huh??? I have installed plenty of Kartboy links (front and rear) on OBXT's. Usually with Hotchkis bars. LosAngelesLGT has a full set on his stock height OBXT that we installed. His wifes DD.

:eek:. I have a whiteline rear swaybar. About to install AVO 90 mm adjustable rear endlinks. But I somehow don't trust them as much. Are you saying you can buy the LGT rear endlinks and fit them on the OBXT without any mods? IIRC, kartboy website does not offer OBXTs rear endlinks. I'll PM LosAngelesLGT.

We might have used the extra spacers. Kartboy includes 4 spacers with their endlinks. With Hotchkis bars, you need 1 spacer on each side up front. We might have used the extra 2 spacers. 1 on each side in the rear. But we have done more than 1 (at non-stock height). LosAngelesLGT is just the first stock height OBXT that comes to mind. The only suspension mod is the bars and links.

I would think the only way you could put these on stock height outback is to rotate the sway bar up.

Am I wrong on that?

I actually measured the distance from eye hole to eye hole on mine after it was lowered on the BC/BR coils, and came up with how long they needed to be. Then ordered the same length for front and rear from kartboy.

My car is slightly lower in front than back so as to compensate for my tools.

I guess I did not take any pix. But we did nothing special to mount it all up. I verified that we did use 1 set of spacers in the rear to make the links perpendicular to the ground.

Possibly Max (LALGT) has some pix.

Yea i knew that about hotchkis.....

Outback XT lowered about 2 inches on BC/BR coils.

I measured center of hole to center of hole and had tom send me two sets of rears.

The rears are 3.0 inches, fronts are 2.5 typically.

Yea I don't know why when I measured mine even lowered with the BC's that it was 3.0 and 3.0 on the outback xt

I just wanted to measure and verify

My sways are level, end links are straight up and down

Love the kartboy and cobb/hotchkis setup

I am leaning towards the KB endlinks. Running RCE Tarmac 1 coils with Hotchkis F&R sways (with AVO reenforcement brackets) - will the upgraded endlinks make a noticeable difference? Stock endlinks have been holding up fine for the last year.

Noticeable difference, no. Piece of mind that you wont snap an OEM, yes. OEM will last a bit. Just no guarantees. Eventually they will break. My wife got quite a few miles out of her stock links with Hotchkis bars (I had to test somehow). But, she drives very conservatively (compared to me).

I have an adjustable whiteline 20mm adjustable rsb on my 05 obxt with kartboy endlinks. Only negative I have is that I am indeed an idiot and ordered front endlinks for the rear and they slightly make contact with my lower control arms (lowered on enduratech coilovers). Other than that I like them. Need to get a front sway bar and rear endlinks now because I still understeer really bad and im assuming that would help.

Guys, thanks for the feedback. I'll put the AVO rear endlinks for now. I still haven't PMed LALGT but you guys think that one can buy the Kartboy rear endlinks for an LGT, adjust the bar a bit so the holes align with the endlinks and call it a day?

According to sprank yes, report back if you do I'm curious how they work at stock height.

I had the AVO end links for a while but they became noisy so I purchased the Kartboys.

They are quiet as a mouse and if you ever do get noise just lube the sway bar bushings as that is what I have found. I was getting some slight noises so I lubed the sway bar bushings and now it is quiet again. Guess there is a reason Cobb put grease zerks on them.

I found the MSI endlinks made a noticable difference in turnin response time. Held out on endlinks for years thinking the gains would be minimal. Boy was I wrong. I don't see why the KB endlinks won't do the same .

Archived