LegacyGT.com

Omg, sls

So many buttons...I am amazed that car doesn't have a button to shoot missiles out of it's bayonet.

It doesn't have that but it does have the ability to literally blow the doors off of the body if the car lands on it's roof in a rollover. The door harness and everything comes off after the bolts blow and the door can be removed with next to no effort.

It doesn't have that but it does have the ability to literally blow the doors off of the body if the car lands on it's roof in a rollover. The door harness and everything comes off after the bolts blow and the door can be removed with next to no effort.

I read an article in either Motor Trend or C&D about that. That is a way cool idea.

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them

-Ronald Reagan

One of the local Benz club guys has a mint 300SL that makes appearances all over the country, even for Mercedes corporate events. The best part is he drives it -- it's never trailered!

Just don't ask anyone if they're a member of the North American Mercedes Benz Lovers Association!

I like the front on the original a bit better aside from the headlights.

In any case - the gullwings on the original was there due to the chassis and not as a design feature. The new one doesn't seem to need the gullwing doors, but it sure shows heritage - and some boldness from Mercedes too!

453747.png

Just my opinion guys, lambo doors are rice! :lol:

Actually those are "Gull Wing" doors. (Nazi doors). :lol::lol::lol: Totally different animal. I'm surprised no one picked up on that. You flamers are slipping fast! ;)

BTW, You never change the oil on a Sebring, you just drive and dispose after.:p

Archived