LegacyGT.com

Legacy Picture at the Top of the Forum...

I have been around this site for a few months and I really enjoy it.

There is one thing though: it would be nice to change the white Legacy picture at the top of the page a couple of times during the year to show off the various colors and models. For example, putting a wagon there sometimes would be nice (especially since wagons are bigger sellers than sedans if I am not mistaken).

What do you all think ?

I'd be up for a photoshop/fan tops event. Not really a contest, but if we get some quality submissions I'd figure out how to randomize the legacy top a bit.

I don't see any picture?

You don't see any picture ???

Well, this is what your browser should show. Don't you see the white Legacy sedan at the top?

http://pages.infinit.net/tzar007/forum.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
i like the sedan with the exotic JDM rear wiper......because it never rains or snows here in the U.S. ;):lol:

Let the JDM conversions begin! I'm sure it's really cheap! (sarcasm)

But seriously- displaying a nice mix of different styles and colours of LegGT in the top corner will keep the site fresh!

Well i wouldnt exactly call this an improvement.... :lol::lol::lol:

did the database get trashed or was a file accidntly overwritten?

http://www.stimpco.com/carpix/funnies/wtf.gif

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

what about making it the "member of the month" photo or something like that, and clicking on it links you to a write up of the car and mods, and maybe even a brief personal automotive history.....and how they came apon the LGT/OBXT, etc.

Many sites have had MOTM, member of the month, kinda a nice tribute to those that have contributed to the site, and have done some nice things to their cars...that way, it can be an eazy reference for those looking for what mods are possible....by having all the past MOTM available in a special forum, like a tech forum or something like that.

Just a thought....flame away ;)

what about making it the "member of the month" photo or something like that, and clicking on it links you to a write up of the car and mods, and maybe even a brief personal automotive history.....and how they came apon the LGT/OBXT, etc.

Many sites have had MOTM, member of the month, kinda a nice tribute to those that have contributed to the site, and have done some nice things to their cars...that way, it can be an eazy reference for those looking for what mods are possible....by having all the past MOTM available in a special forum, like a tech forum or something like that.

+1

This Space For Rent

Archived