LegacyGT.com

The rallisportracing prototype.....Finally

I'll be ordering these next month, any word on the performance header?

Borla CBE or Magnaflow CBE? What you guys think

4-1 is due out later this year but it is mainly the focus for the 2.0i folks.

Borla for sure and your sanity :lol:

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is if your 2.5i has a EJ engine (oil filter on bottom) and not a FB (oil filter on top of engine).

So after reading all those pages... there isn't one for us 2013 guys?

Dang.

Coming from my '03 with Borla headers and Cobb exhaust my Leggy is... quiet.

So after reading all those pages... there isn't one for us 2013 guys?

Dang.

Coming from my '03 with Borla headers and Cobb exhaust my Leggy is... quiet.

Yeah its one of those "it probably works but we havent tested it" situations.

Several EUR 2.0i/R Legacy owners have ordered and their headers were custom built to accommodate slight changes. If anything it could be built if desired.

Yeah its one of those "it probably works but we havent tested it" situations.

Several EUR 2.0i/R Legacy owners have ordered and their headers were custom built to accommodate slight changes. If anything it could be built if desired.

Add to that the top filter 2.5 in the '13 and I'm guessing I shouldn't even bother hoping.

Add to that the top filter 2.5 in the '13 and I'm guessing I shouldn't even bother hoping.

Def not a dream my friend, the exhaust layout for the FB and EJ is similar so the basic header is merely tweaked to accomodate those factor locations (like what was done for our EUR 2.0R owners)

• 1 month later...
Hey Gee Otto, sorry to bother you... I ordered the 2.5i header from rallisport racing (in Jan.), you seem to know a TON about this product! I'm in my 14th week of waiting (since order was paid) and wondering if my time frame is normal or usual wait time so far!? From day 1 I vowed to Mike (who is under tremendous pressure) not hound him, so Im hollering at someone else who knows this process. Thanks

Yeah the wait is up b/c in the midst of US/CAN orders he got a ton of interest from the EUR market not to mention the 2.0i crowd. Im sure if there were a way to crank them out faster and still be ultra quality he would exercise it.

• 4 months later...
Now I'm at week 31 for waiting on my rallisport racing header! Anyone out there beating that wait time? This should be a new record...wonder if I got forgotten or dooped??!

Nope but email Rallisport and tell Mike youve been waiting for forever ;)

does anyone know what the difference between the three cat choices are?

Ceramic is stock-like less chance of CEL

Metal Race is better flowing, smaller but a higher chance to cause a CEL

No cat is well nothing :)

The CEL i refer to is the P0420 catalyst deficient, the rear O2 sensor sniffs if it isnt happy it thinks your cat is bad.

• 8 months later...
Sweet, i've been waiting patiently over a year for my headers, about cancelled my order with him, emails every couple of months. Hopefully it's all worth it in the end.

Dude... STILL waiting? Have you heard anything from him lately?

I ordered mine yesterday because his website says 4-6 weeks for shipping... Hopefully he will email me back and I will know if that is a good time to expect or not... If not I will probably cancel my order

Archived