LegacyGT.com

New Legacy GT Wagon ?

Max Capacity

http://www.drivingsports.com/site/2010/09/subarus-sema-seductress-the-legacy-gtk/

My son found this and sent it to me. I haven't read the article yet, but wanted to share it.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

it appears to be a specb wagon, which i think is the only way subaru would produce the car. and since there is a limited market they should make limited production like 600. but other than that i dont see it in the near future in the US

I did just watch a video that had a new Accord wagon, may be there will be a resurgence in the market. Caddy had that ugly wagon out.

Time will tell...

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I like it. What I don't like is the 2010 6MT, It's nothing like the STi 6MT's or even the 07-09 Spec.B's 6MT's. From what a heard it more like the 5MT's with a added 6th gear. Time will tell if the "new" 6MT from the 2010 LGT will hold up the the older 6MT's.

Mike

Mileage:331487 Retired/Sold

5MTs are fine so long as you're not clutch dumping left and right to show off your BOV. That's how the first WRXs received that reputation, they were fine otherwise.

I worked at a Subaru dealership back in college. This WRX came back with 70 miles with a completed destroyed tranny from a the idiot launching it. Any tranny is going to go boom if you drive like an moron.

I'd take that wagon, I almost got the STI cause I wanted a wagon to put crap in, but like the ride on the legacy better.

Stated it there, I'll state it here, I think they should try. Further, if CTS-wagon can be manufactured and actually sold, Subaru just needs to market it better.

Yeah, just when the wagon becomes mainstream now (ugly Honda crosstour or something, CTS wagon and rummors of the V version to name a few...) it would be more reasonable for them to do it!

And advertise it as much as the Outback so the sales don't suffer because people "didn't know the LegGT wagon didn't exist" They have DeNiro over in Japan doing the adds and had Willis and J-Lo before! here they put the couple looking for lost sunglasses. (though the chick looks hot).

I have a 2010 Turbo Legacy Wagon with 5AT. Can I use a UNICHIP to tune it to get the same power figures? Or will I fry the 5 AT ?

thanks

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g50/EQAddict/4efac016.jpg

wrong forum.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Hittade inte annonsen...

Några orsaker:

• Varan är redan såld och/eller annonsören har tagit bort annonsen.<LI class=list>Kontrollera länken. Om du klickade på länken i ett mejl, kontrollera att länken inte kapats.
  • Om du just lagt in eller ändrat den här annonsen, kom ihåg att det kan dröja en halvtimme innan den visas.

Archived