LegacyGT.com

New Legacy GT Wagon ?

Max Capacity

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g50/EQAddict/4efac016.jpg

Have to state, I prefer the look of our BL/BP, seems slicker, more streamlined, BUT. BUT! DANG, that looks great!

-Bill

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

Yeah, just when the wagon becomes mainstream now (ugly Honda crosstour or something, CTS wagon and rummors of the V version to name a few...) it would be more reasonable for them to do it!

And advertise it as much as the Outback so the sales don't suffer because people "didn't know the LegGT wagon didn't exist" They have DeNiro over in Japan doing the adds and had Willis and J-Lo before! here they put the couple looking for lost sunglasses. (though the chick looks hot).

Wow, had no idea they were actually pushing it in Japan like that...

-Bill

Exactly. Seems like the Legacy brand could use a strong campaign just to put it on the map, when you price them out, there's no comparison if you're looking for AWD. I'm not going to argue with all bells and whistles they're a bit expensive, but AWD balances it out if its important to you.

Yeah, SOA is sucking wind on marketing.

-Bill

Subaru needs another Paul Hogan.

Ohh, hell nooo! You know how many people think Subaru is Australian thanks to him?

People asked me if it was Australian and when I corrected them they, say it's because they saw Crocodile Dundee on the add.

Get a real actor.

How many adds they did for the LegGT here, just one, right? In 05! Did nothing for the Spec B nor for the redesigned 08-09!! And not even mentioned the wagon in any!

Definitely not Hogan again, but the same kind of situational marketing. Even though it was Hogan, they really created a brand out of nothing.

Christian Bale - Just don't mess up his pitch, or he'll beat the car in... Maybe a bit too serious.

Ricky Gervais - Could be serious, fun, but maybe not everyone knows him?

Matt Damon? fairly flexible actor not really tied to a character, fairly popular...

Sorry, I guess I don't see a fem pitching Legacy's, no one in particular coming to mind. Maybe Tea Leoni?

Just saw your point about the lack of marketing for the Spec B as well as wagon. That is strange isn't it...

-Bill

Archived