LegacyGT.com

How about these weels on your car.

Dear sir/madam,

i very much like your product that you have for sale. I have just inherited a big amount of money from my late uncle that i need to spend before 23/12/2010 and so rightfully i am looking for very good deals such as yours. I will immediately buy 10 sets of your wheels for the full price of $3,000 denomination of your choice. In the choice of my uncle he has left me signed checks with different amounts for me to use as pleased. Unfortunately the smallest one i have is for 40,000 in the denomination of your choice. Now i am sure this will be enough for your wheels plus any shipping. What i will do is send you the check to your name, then you can ship me the wheels and the remainder of the balance after your expenses of course. I so wish that we can make a deal as this will put me in a good position with good quality products like yours.

Please forward me your address so i can make arrangements to send you the check plus all my informations.

I urgently await for your response.

Respectfully,

angrin

^^^Total Win!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i really should close this thread... but it's quite entertaining...

:munch:

anyone else excited about this group buy too??

Hell yeah I'm excited! I just cashed in my 401k for this, because when the market crashes these wheels will be the only currency worth anything. ;)

Hell yeah I'm excited! I just cashed in my 401k for this, because when the market crashes these wheels will be the only currency worth anything. ;)

well, then you'd better buy 4 sets!!!!

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

feel free to make something of it. i have the utmost confidence that i outrank you.

Ha, you really want to pull rank? Does it look like I care what rank you are? Have a good day buddy.

I'm still waiting for this group buy to go down. He is in the military guys....he has to be a honest guy!:rolleyes:

:yeahthat:

You guys are so funny)))))))))))) Thanks for all that good info! Bash me all you want!!! But I will have my weels! If you want no part of the matter.... it is OK! Why dont you smart people start a spelling Bee))))) to entertain your self? I am proud of what I am!!! I spend my time in the millitary! I did my work for the nation. May be I cant spell but I can have very nice rims on my car! So all you haters! Choke on it))))) HA HA HA

One question. When you said you "Did your work for the nation"..........What nation are you speaking of ?

(NOT bashing.......NOT insulting............just asking for clarification )

Do it right the first time.........or don't bother doing it at all.

• Mega Users

Hi,

I'd like to pay for your copied and pasted google images pleeze

They are pleasing to my eyesight. I would very much more like less rotational masses.

I haz monies ASAP. Will communicate thru chatroulette only tho. Many thanks

-G. Sinise

I pretty much laughed my kidneys off to this. Well played, sir. :lol:

Dear sir/madam,

i very much like your product that you have for sale. I have just inherited a big amount of money from my late uncle that i need to spend before 23/12/2010 and so rightfully i am looking for very good deals such as yours. I will immediately buy 10 sets of your wheels for the full price of $3,000 denomination of your choice. In the choice of my uncle he has left me signed checks with different amounts for me to use as pleased. Unfortunately the smallest one i have is for 40,000 in the denomination of your choice. Now i am sure this will be enough for your wheels plus any shipping. What i will do is send you the check to your name, then you can ship me the wheels and the remainder of the balance after your expenses of course. I so wish that we can make a deal as this will put me in a good position with good quality products like yours.

Please forward me your address so i can make arrangements to send you the check plus all my informations.

I urgently await for your response.

Respectfully,

angrin

Archived