LegacyGT.com

How about these weels on your car.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I actually wanted a third party to be involved! some one like JSC Speed or RalliTECK. Some one that every one can TRUST:spin: I started this thread to see how many people would show their interst in my poduct. Befor I go wasting my time and every one elses! That is all. I have a full time job and work hard for my money! I am having hard time finding weels that I like for my LGT. Something that I can afford these days. The bottom line is............So if I have to spend $3000 to have my own set I will!!!:eek: Just because there are scamers out there!!! It does not make me one automatically!!! I believe that... GOOD people still exist!!! I am thankfull for all your info.

You guys are so funny)))))))))))) Thanks for all that good info! Bash me all you want!!! But I will have my weels! If you want no part of the matter.... it is OK! Why dont you smart people start a spelling Bee))))) to entertain your self? I am proud of what I am!!! I spend my time in the millitary! I did my work for the nation. May be I cant spell but I can have very nice rims on my car! So all you haters! Choke on it))))) HA HA HA

I think you will find that very few people (like, probably zero) are willing to spend $750/wheel to someone they have never heard of, in hopes of getting a wheel from a manufacturer that they have never heard of. That's more than a full set of Rotas, and there's no reason to believe the quality is any higher.

You guys are so funny)))))))))))) Thanks for all that good info! Bash me all you want!!! But I will have my weels! If you want no part of the matter.... it is OK! Why dont you smart people start a spelling Bee))))) to entertain your self? I am proud of what I am!!! I spend my time in the millitary! I did my work for the nation. May be I cant spell but I can have very nice rims on my car! So all you haters! Choke on it))))) HA HA HA

:rolleyes:

you've been exposed as a total idiot. you're assumed to be a scammer by every single poster in the thread. why not just admit defeat, leave us alone, and kill yourself?

...I am having hard time finding weels that I like for my LGT. Something that I can afford these days. The bottom line is............So if I have to spend $3000 to have my own set I will!!!...

Thing is, none of those wheels look unique. You can find any of those styles from well-known manufacturers for much less than $3k. You can get forged from great manufacturers for that $3k. None of this makes sense as a cost-effective way to go.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Pick one of those styles you like, PM me, and I'll send you a few links to something similar.

I spend my time in the millitary! I did my work for the nation. May be I cant spell but I can have very nice rims on my car! So all you haters! Choke on it))))) HA HA HA

Hoorah bro, what service? I'm in the USAF, I'm an Electronic Warfare Craftsman (2A573C). Joined in '06 and have a little bit left. Been to the sandbox way to many times (you know how it is). Currently deployed with SOUTHCOM for counter narcotics ops.

:yeahthat:

Archived