LegacyGT.com

Might be moving to MD....

Hanger

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • I Donated
That is easy enough to spot. In MoCo. They have 5 foot huge silver boxes they hide behind trees. Or smaller ones that they hide everywhere. Then on CT ave they have little green boxes with Lidar(laser) and there are two sets(two cameras in each direction) so that you think your good and you speed up and bam there is another one.

The safe speed minivans are pretty hard to spot on roads cause they mix in with normal parked cars and just setup.

Also, the Jeep Libertys are generally only in construction zones...

I have friends that live in Germantown. There aer better parts and worse parts. Depends on the neighborhood yall move into.

My friends have apartments over off of observation dr/rd right off of 270. They are in a good community and have optional garages(they store their bikes and shit in theirs). But I never feel like its a unsafe place. This is right off of father hurley blvd.

Now farther down off of middlebrook is not as nice as off of father hurley.

I think she's settled on getting an apartment in Germantown. How's the neighborhood there?

we'll fly out there i think late October to find an apartment then we can meet up!

Germantown is a nice area. My GF lives up there so I spend about 90% of my time up that way. I'm also looking at buying a place up that way.

Its pretty centrally located among a lot of things. Frederick is 20 minutes away, Leesburg (Shopping Outlets) is about 40minutes away, DC is about 30-40 minutes away, Tysons Corner is about 30 minutes away...etc etc.

Then of course you have Summit Point Motorsports Park an hour away :)

I will say this... try and figure out where she is working and what kind of commute she is willing to do.

The reason I say this is the wifes boss lives up there and works in Rockville(not to far) but in rush hour its a much longer drive than the normal 15 minutes or so.

Though if she is going to DC she would probably be best to metro in from the shady grove metro station.

You dont know how close his was. Same complex different building.

But your car will just make mine look silly, especially parked so close.

If yall are down for buying... I can get you the info. But as of last I heard the condo is with the bank as a forclosure. He had too many babies for a two bedroom condo and couldnt sell. SO he just left it and bought a house to house his children.

• 2 weeks later...

she's heading there on Thursday to check out apartments. The apartment is soo expensive, for one bed room and in the range of $1500-1700.

Any recommendation on which cities is good neighborhood and close to D.C.? I know she's looking at areas like Rockville and/or Germantown

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

SHould just buy my condo!

If yall are gonna be out here why not buy?

The Brother in laws condo is forclosed and worth 150-180. It is in rockville in a good location and about 10 minutes away from the twinbrook metro station.

If not I think we would sell ours for 180.

They are both 2 bedroom/1bathroom large(977sq ft) condos. Condo fees are about 400 a month and include gas/water/trash/pool. Basically you pay for electricity and cable and thats it.

She's thinking of moving around from cities for the job. I think she has to work in D.C. for a couple months then will be transferred to MD. So she's looking for apartments that's close to DC and move later to another location close to the location in MD. Not looking to buy at this moment but thanks for the heads up!

She's so scared of driving in snowy conditions so she'd like to be as close to work as possible. :p

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

• I Donated
She's so scared of driving in snowy conditions

Wait, how is that different from all the current occupants of the area? :lol: Also, you do realize that everything shuts down if there are even flurries, right? You won't have to leave your house until the roads are plowed.

SHould just buy my condo!

If yall are gonna be out here why not buy?

The Brother in laws condo is forclosed and worth 150-180. It is in rockville in a good location and about 10 minutes away from the twinbrook metro station.

If not I think we would sell ours for 180.

They are both 2 bedroom/1bathroom large(977sq ft) condos. Condo fees are about 400 a month and include gas/water/trash/pool. Basically you pay for electricity and cable and thats it.

Are they pitbull friendly?

Archived