LegacyGT.com

Sixth try to fix the driver's seat under warranty!

erikras

Man...doesn't seem worth the headaches. I just lower mine all the way which feels like I am sitting on the floor and it goes away. Being leased I guess I am more willing to live with it since my time with it will be limited.

Man...doesn't seem worth the headaches. I just lower mine all the way which feels like I am sitting on the floor and it goes away. Being leased I guess I am more willing to live with it since my time with it will be limited.

I'd agree if it was just the typical squeaky seat. A long time ago I learned to live with little noises. A little rattle isn't worth five trips to the dealer.

yea i hear you. if they effed up they should have fixed it before you got there. The problem with dealers is that when it comes to squeaks and rattles, they don't want to spend the time to really look into it because it doesn't pay much. Its all about the money at the end. It sucks but that is the truth. I hope your problem gets resolved or you get your money back

• 2 weeks later...

Hello I am new here, I of course have a bad squeak. When I lower it all the way it doesn't seem to squeak but soon as I raise the rear part a little, it squeaks. Also while raising up it makes very loud squeaky sound. Pretty funny actually, I even wonder why did they make this power seat when I would've been happy with manual adjusting seats.

So from what I am reading, is this squeaky seat problem impossible to fix? Has anyone resulted in squeak free seat after dealer fixed it?

I like that the seat is very comfortable but the sound is def not normal.

^ read the thread.

It seems that the squeeky seat is caused by numerous things, mine was fixed when they replaced both sets of rails and the lower seat assembly. Mine was not squeeky as so much it made like a mechanical clicking/slipping noise when cornering.

habitual derail-er

• 2 months later...
I'll chime in on this thread as well. I have an 09 Legacy GT with a creaky seat with 18,000 miles. I'm taking it into Go Arapahoe after the New Year to see if they can fix it. I'll post back my findings....

I wish you the very best of luck.

Two lower frames and a seat back frame later, mine still makes noise. At least it isn't loose anymore.

I'll chime in on this thread as well. I have an 09 Legacy GT with a creaky seat with 18,000 miles. I'm taking it into Go Arapahoe after the New Year to see if they can fix it. I'll post back my findings....

If its just a noise they probably won't do anything about it... If the seat shifts, then they will give you a hassle run-around like everyone else, and then eventually replace your rails and lower seat frames.

habitual derail-er

My dealer has been completely useless on this as well. I called SoA (for other reasons), and now they're ordering parts... but I doubt anything is gonna get resolved.
If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

Archived