LegacyGT.com

Loading honda civic into back of UHAUL truck = fail

tommypenguin

What a toolbag for yelling at the girl for something that was obviously his screwup. Then there's the whole thing about how I don't think U-Haul wants you loading cars into their trucks. Nice of them to document it though.... :lol:

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them

-Ronald Reagan

If you look at the ramps to get the car into the truck it makes it even more hilarious. They have metal ramps on top of plastic ramps being held by jacks. The jacks are being that are holding the ramps are sitting on top of wooden blocks. I also just noticed the plastic ramps are also sitting on top of wooden blocks. So much fail in such a short video.

Bwahahahahhhhaahhhahhahahahahahaha.

I especially loved the light metal ATV ramps being used on top of all the other crap they had piled up. Like those ramps would even stand up to the weight of the car if it got that far anyway.

This is almost as bad as that video I saw where a Honda Civic was supposed to race a 4 wheeler or snow mobile or something. The Honda guy had nitrous in his car, and he's parked 1)At a gas station, 2)Smoking a cigarette, 3)With a propane blow torch, and 4)Heating his nitrous bottle.

Gas station, cigarette, blow torch, nitrous oxide.

*Facepalm*

Either way, the guy was getting ready to drop the clutch and blew the motor. Flames, smoke, the whole 9 yards. Then to top it off... THEY POPPED THE HOOD! I swear the guy who opened the hood lost some facial hair in the resulting inferno.

I gotta try and find that video.

• 2 weeks later...
Honesty with those ramps I bet you could drive a large rc car up one and make it fall over. With all those people there and no one speaking up about it well lets jsut say theres some questionable intelligence there. I think the only smart one there was the person taking the video because he already knew what was goin to happen and didnt want to tell

Archived