LegacyGT.com

The most bad azz car in the land

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
New 911 turbo, 500 hp awd 0-60 in 2.8-3.2 from what ive read. So you almost anything off the line but with only 420-440whp there are still alot of cars that will fly by you before the end of the 1/4mile. It is a super sexy car and is a def a bump up from the last 911.

New 911 turbo, 500 hp awd 0-60 in 2.8-3.2 from what ive read. So you almost anything off the line but with only 420-440whp there are still alot of cars that will fly by you before the end of the 1/4mile. It is a super sexy car and is a def a bump up from the last 911.

I was waiting for you to chime in John. :lol:

Did anyone see Two and a Half Men last night? The episode when Alan's Mom buys him a Porche?

Not diggin' the look; too riced-out, although I'm sure it's mechanically amazing. My favorite 911 look is just the Carrera 4S, which is the wide-body but with no wing - very clean.

Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

In other words: SEARCH before you post!

I like Porsche's, but I don't know.

Maybe Top Gear ruined the brand for me, but I just don't see the value in them. It seems like you can get more from other cars for the same money. More features, more enjoyment, similar power, similar specs. I understand that Porsche is all about the driving experience, but the manual convertible tops and lack of A/C in some of their cars just turns me off. I just feel that you can get more for less elsewhere.

This thread is so awesome... even "he" approves it.

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r290/grossman77/Chuck_Norris_Approved.png

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

GT3 RS!!!!:wub:

Turbos are for getting the milk home faster. GT3's are for driving.

Maybe if you live at sea level. My play ground of good roads around here are at 3500-6000ft of elevation. I'll take the turbo.

I was waiting for you to chime in John. :lol:

Did anyone see Two and a Half Men last night? The episode when Alan's Mom buys him a Porche?

Is that the one where everyone thinks its a girls car, or hes gay or some femanine reference because its a boxster

Archived