• $5 - $15
    • $16 - $30
    • $31 - $45
    • $45 - $60
    • $61+

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have 2 L7 badges... not oval though.. its the shield shaped ones.

I was considering putting one on my modified front grill. The badge will definalty not cover the holes on the rear from the oem badge so i may get rid of it. None the less, i'll probably start a thread if i'm gonna sell it.

Isn't the B4 the sedan? Silly on the wagon.

Yes, but Boxer has a sedan. I think he just wanted to see what it'd look like on the grill.

I just looked through the thread again and don't see a part number for these badges. Anyone have those so I can send the search drones to work? I've got a class of 12 people sitting here in front of computers who would love to try their hand at locating these puppies. ;)

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

I just looked through the thread again and don't see a part number for these badges. Anyone have those so I can send the search drones to work? I've got a class of 12 people sitting here in front of computers who would love to try their hand at locating these puppies. ;)

Eh, you didn't look hard enough. 93013AE020

Well, the opening poster said the vendor wants to know who has interest but if they put a price this thread is just going to get longer from people asking how much it will cost.

true. I think the orignal vendor either 1) couldnt locate the part or 2) sucks and bailed out on us.

i'm really interested in seeing if iyamdman will be able to have a custom set made using his template.

I know that this is getting long and hard to read through, so I'll repost this:

Sorry for the delay folks. I talked to SpeedWerx yesterday and he said that he hasn't heard back from Japan because of "Golden Week". He expects to have prices for us sometime this week.

Yes, this week is coming to an end. I'll ask for another update tomorrow. Once we have a price for certain, I'll post it in this thread for subscribers as well as create a new one so you won't have to go digging for it.

You might want to ask today so he can be reminded to respond by tomorrow. If you ask me something on Friday then you probably won't have your answer till Monday. :lol:

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Please put me on this interest-list as well. VERY interested.

Set of front and rear would make my day. :)

-A

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

i like this badge, and will most likely get it... but i would love a truely unique badge:

Stock subie badge resembles a ford badge w/ the blue background.

the 'i' badge looks like hundai with the curved / slanted verticals

this badge is VERY similar to the Scion badge i saw the other day.

Sure, up close they look fine, but in 'rear view' distance or 'one car length behind' distance, you go by shape / color.

its annoying :)

Archived