• $5 - $15
    • $16 - $30
    • $31 - $45
    • $45 - $60
    • $61+

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for those using the stock grill, either on the LGT or OB, the front is bigger than the back emblem. so, unless there are 2 different sizes available to replace the stock ones, you might want to rethink this....

The badge should fit the rear, and if you have a custom grill, it should go on there easily, but if you are just getting 2 of the same size, it will be too small for the front.

Are these direct replacement badges, or just overlays? Steeda put what looked like a new badge on the back of my Mustang in place of the regular Ford oval, but then I realized it was just a thick gel sticky thing that they put over the top of the stock badge. It still looked fine as far as I was concerned. I'd be down either way, but it would affect how much I'd pay. I'd pay $$ for a real replacement emblem, but a thick gel like sticky badge that covers the stock one would be worth less money.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

I'm interested as well.....price depending
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

I'm so confused .. why do you need 4 again? =).

If there's an introductory package deal of F & R for a discounted price, I'll split a set with someone. I'm on the pre-order for WRX_LGT's front grill so I won't need a front emblem.

We'll have see what the price breakdown will be.

Does it come in fuscia? SHUuuPER .. thanks for asking! j/k

oooh LED backlit ... HOT

or HID backlit!! when you're "trying to make it past a red light" flip it on and it'll white out the entire rear of your car =O.

Archived