What's a fair price per badge?  

145 members have voted

1. 1. What's a fair price per badge?

• $5 - $15
    • $16 - $30
    • $31 - $45
    • $45 - $60
    • $61+

Doesn't matter, I'm using the same one for both the front and back.

Looks like it is one size fits all afterall...he does have the "sport" grill though, so I don't know if the emblem mounting point is a different size. FYI, when I measured last night, the front emblem is about 1/3 of an inch wider than the rear. It may not be a visibile difference at all.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like it is one size fits all afterall...he does have the "sport" grill though, so I don't know if the emblem mounting point is a different size. FYI, when I measured last night, the front emblem is about 1/3 of an inch wider than the rear. It may not be a visibile difference at all.

I have the sport grille - the badge mounts with screws and bolts through the mesh. I am not sure if this is different than the stock badge (I sold my stock grille to JAXX).

I'd get one for sure. I already sort of made my own, but I wouldn't mind something like that. Very cool.

Here is the one I made.

http://tinypic.com/4ku1le

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

I'd get one for sure. I already sort of made my own, but I wouldn't mind something like that. Very cool.

Here is the one I made.

http://tinypic.com/4ku1le

How'd you do that?!?!

With my camera phone, of course. :lol:

j/k

I took left over tint from when I smoked my headlights. I ended up just trimming out the corners and left those smoked. So I traced out the oval and made two layers to cover the blue part. It took two layers of this tint to black it out completely. Then I used one of my snazzy STi aluminum looking stickers that I used on my head restraints to complete the look. I only used the STi sticker for lack of anything else. It looked good just being blacked out. In retrospect I think I should have put the sticker between the layers for a more muted effect. Oh well.... It doesn't look bad IMO and it keeps people guessing. :D

OCDETAILS BLOG

With my camera phone, of course. :lol:

j/k

I took left over tint from when I smoked my headlights. I ended up just trimming out the corners and left those smoked. So I traced out the oval and made two layers to cover the blue part. It took two layers of this tint to black it out completely. Then I used one of my snazzy STi aluminum looking stickers that I used on my head restraints to complete the look. I only used the STi sticker for lack of anything else. It looked good just being blacked out. In retrospect I think I should have put the sticker between the layers for a more muted effect. Oh well.... It doesn't look bad IMO and it keeps people guessing. :D

Sweet man...but Y's it on a Jeep.........:lol:

i think scans007 is refering to the Jeep grill reflection in that pic

Yeah, he knows, he's just be'n an ass from the pic posted in the funny section :lol:

I'd prob be in for one too....since I didn't speak up in the first place

Gimme Gimme! At least get the one on the trunk. I think the trunk is drilled mounted, so if remove the stock emblem, you'll have two holes, but not that matters since I am replacing with the L7 badge.. seal that sucker on tight!

Hell, I can hoard 4 sets and sell them off later if I want to. That's how pressed I am for these.

Keefe

Keefe

Here's the latest update: he sent off the request for pricing on Friday and he's going to be responding with cost vs. quantity as soon as he gets it. I'll keep you guys posted.

The more I think about these, the more I dig em. Stock one for the rear and one that will work with the mesh of the sport grille up front - I assume this won't be an issue because the one in the pics is on a mesh grille.

Exactly. Nowhere on my car does it say Subaru except the dash cluster and the sill plates, yet the average person still knows it's a Scooby. Well.....that's because I have a wagon I guess. You sedan guys will really be the sleepers......I can hear it now:

"Hey honey, check out that new L7 Edition Camry - that's hot!!"

:roofles:

I get people walking around my car a couple times before they figure out what it is just by having the back badge blacked out and the "BOXER" emblem on the back. It throws people. I've got Legacy on the rear license plate frame so you would think people would figure it out.

OCDETAILS BLOG

Archived