LegacyGT.com

Downpipes, downpipes,..

PLTek

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I handed many of them out at the Wicked Big Subaru meet this weekend at the COBB table.

I will have some PLTek tshirts and cool gadgets made in the next few months so I can include them with orders.

Thank you for your support everyone.

Best

Peter Sz

PLtek,llc

I I will have some PLTek tshirts and cool gadgets made in the next few months so I can include them with orders.

Then maybe you'll have them in time to include with my Stromung exhaust when it finally ships!;)

-scott

I am hoping to get some good news on the dual tip exhausts for Wagons tomorrow,

I will contact the people who have them on order individually,

Thank you very much

PS

PLTek,llc

i have 1 manual tranny COBB dp left.

I just received my FLOW shorty downpipe prototype so I will be taking some pics and installing it this weekend.

Hand TIG welded, made entirely from 304SS, EGT bong, its a beauty, same with uppipe

I am also coming out with FLOW uppipes, same as Lachute but will take away the heatshield bracket since you can't use it anyways if you install downpipe.

I will have deals on uppipes, downpipes, up/down combos witout or with OEM gaskets.

Coming up next week.

Thanks everyone.

PS

PLTek,llc

hi,

I have not sold any of the AVO downpipes yet so I would not be able to help you out here.

You could blow a gasket if the fit on the flange is off and you cant get a tight seal. I assume you are talking about the turbo to dp gasket.

Do a search on the forum on anyone else who might have purchased the AVO dp.

Best

PS

Archived