LegacyGT.com

Downpipes, downpipes,..

PLTek

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think I can speak for the folks on this board trying to buy a downpipe when I say "screw the pre-order, I'll fork over my credit card only after I *know* someone else has taken delivery of one, meaning they actually exist."

hotrodwagon,

take it easy :) I am just trying to add value here and do some legwork and report on it.

You dont have to pre-order anything. Some people like to know that they are first in line so I just wanted to be the first one out there to offer that option.

Take care

Peter Sz

PLtek,llc

Any word on Cobb catless downpipes? Price? Groupbuy? I may jump on one just to have it later on when the need arises.

If it bolts to the stock catback does that mean they reduce diameter at the flange? How many catbacks are using donut style gasket flanges....will we be limited with that type of flange?

Hi,

I will have the catted downpipes on Friday June 3rd or Monday, June 6th, because of the Holiday. I will ship them out the next day so sandwood, you will have yours the week of June 6th. :)

The catless downpipes should be available in 2-3 weeks. I have never done group buys on COBB's product and I dont think I am allowed to but I will check.

Best Regards,

Peter Sz

PLTek,llc

Any dyno numbers on the Lachute compared to the Cobb??

The Perrin dp looks really nice in appearance, but the concensus is that the Lachute is the "best" of the three??

I would be in on a group buy if there is one too,..Will keep an eye out on this thread too,..

Archived