LegacyGT.com

**Official** Mid-Atlantic FS and WTB/WTT Thread!

LegacyGTBiggie

• Moderators
If you're coming down for the transfer bearing change this weekend, we could do some kind of relay thing. Or BMB could come meet us at my place.

Might be interested in this. Fulton, I would just have to meet up with you some other time if you don't mind storing them for a bit.

What part of VA?

Springfield, VA. NOVA. Let me know if you are interested and where you are.

if you could trade me for a tmic then you can have my stock one

Huh? Trade you a TMIC for a TMIC? I'm not sure I understand what you're offering here / what you want from me :confused:

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Moderators
Looking for 1 or 2 unbent 07-09 LGT wheels in decent condition, don't need to be perfect.

I also have 1 bent one if anyone wants to fix it. I'd sell it for $40.

What happened?

I could be interested in the bent one, might throw it up on the wall or something in the garage. I gave one away for free that was bent previously, wanna do the same? lol.

Mrs. landark decided to do some aggressive dri... impromptu soft-roading and hit a pothole. Luckily the tire is ok so I swapped it out to one of mine that I had swapped recently that is bent but holds air. And it looks like the rear one on the same side is also bent but has a very slow leak.

Of course I'm open to offers, and I will consider your offer of $0 and hold out to see if I can't get closer to my asking price.

• Moderators
Mrs. landark decided to do some aggressive dri... impromptu soft-roading and hit a pothole. Luckily the tire is ok so I swapped it out to one of mine that I had swapped recently that is bent but holds air. And it looks like the rear one on the same side is also bent but has a very slow leak.

Of course I'm open to offers, and I will consider your offer of $0 and hold out to see if I can't get closer to my asking price.

One of the funnier posts I've read in a while, lol.

What happened?

I could be interested in the bent one, might throw it up on the wall or something in the garage. I gave one away for free that was bent previously, wanna do the same? lol.

LOL I still have your old wheel too. I haven't had a chance to cut it and turn it into a clock yet though :(