LegacyGT.com

**Official** Mid-Atlantic FS and WTB/WTT Thread!

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Scooby, I would have headed your way, but it didn't dawn on me to reset my phone (it stops searching for signal after extended lack of one). Needless to say, I got the text you sent at 5:30ish at 7:30.

I'll be heading up there with the DC/MD/VA AUTUMN COLORS CRUISE 2012 next month. If you haven't sold that silly thing by then, I'll take it off your hand when :p

Edited by compsurge

I am seriously considerimg this.. My gf's sister lives in Baltimore, and my gf constantly asks me to go with her to visit.

Her and I could take two cars, we could get the work done Saturday, and I could pick my car up Sunday to let the fujibond cure. You guys have a date in mind to get this done? While Amoroso's bakery is in Philly, Dogfish Head is readily available or I can try to se you up with my gf's hot sister ;)

Doesn't Amoroso's still distribute to Pittsburgh and the likes? They don't make it this far south, unfortunately.

• Moderators
$250 shipped makes sense. FWIW, the one I sold Brett was in better shape in my opinion and it was $200.

Meh. I pretty much always expect people to haggle. I expect it, I'm okay with it, and I tend to price things accordingly. Brett, if you bought one for $200 you're quibbling over $25...? :confused:

Regarding the "better shape", it's a downpipe with no dents. Metal polish is on the way from amazon and with a bit of scrubbing it'll shine up just like any other downpipe that isn't rusted / banged up.

Bump for me, buy my downpipe :)

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

• Moderators

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/fs-gi-va-invidia-catless-downpipe-5mt-and-cobb-accessport-192999.html

Still for sale. I would prefer to be lazy and not ship this, will do $190 if you can pick it up.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Anyone interested in a BNIB WBR FMIC - stealth black? Decided I'm not going FM so will be putting this up for sale.

Quality piece, with intake tube and K&N filter too, all hardware and silicon connectors - rated to 500 WHP. $1200 my cost. Looking for $900.00 shipped, OBO close to that as this thing is huge. LMK. Figured I'd gauge interest here whle I get the FS thread together.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Year: 2006

Make: Cadillac

Model: CTS

Price: $28000

Mileage: 49000

Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing

Location (State): MD

Color: Black

Transmission: Manual

Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Well I am gauging interest in the sale of my 2006 CTS-V. Cammed and bolted with two sets of wheels and tires.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/542938_369618379751824_820376717_n.jpg

Mods are:

Engine/Drivetrain Modifications: Made 398.12 to teh wheels

K&N Intake

Magnaflow Catback

Kooks 1 7/8 with High Flow Cats

Custom EPS Cam

UUC Short shifter

CAGS eliminator(skip shift)

LS7 clutch/flwheel/slave (not yet installed as stock is holding up perfectly)

NOS digital nitrous kit with custom switch panel and dynotune digital preasure gauge(not yet installed, can be removed to lower the price)

Suspension/Brake Modifications:

Factory FG2 shocks

H&R Springs

MightyMouse spacers

Hawk HPS pads

Slotted front rotors with black hats

Wheels/Tires Modifications:

PowderCoated Stockers with all seasons

Linea Corse 855C 19s with fresh rubber on the rears and lots of tread up front

Interior/Exterior Modifications:

Blacked out grills

Blacked out fog/parking lights

Blacked out reverse Lights

Debadged

Tinted

Car drives perfectly. Currently my daily driver. Before my wifes cancer it was a garage queen by both myself and previous owners. But there are some rock chips as any car will get. But I get the car detailed(sealed and clayed etc) 2 times a year or more.

This is not a HAVE to sell situation. Just that if I can sell it for what I want I will upgrade to something newer and or faster.

Also the factory gen 4 rear was rebuilt under warranty last year.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/546448_3635731417627_1198998489_n.jpg