LegacyGT.com

**Official** Mid-Atlantic FS and WTB/WTT Thread!

LegacyGTBiggie

• Moderators

Anyone interested in any of the items here:

2011 STI turbo $600

2011 STI TMIC $300

2011 STI injectors

2011 STI fuel rails

2011 STI fuel pump

2011 STI turbo inlet

2011 STI headers

2011 STI up pipe

2011 STI FPR

2011 STI air pump

2011 STI TGV sensors

2011 STI boost control solenoid

Someone local is selling (Sterling, VA) and seems pretty motivated to get rid of the stuff. I picked up a few things from him today for free and told him I would see if anybody else is interested in stuff. Items with prices are OBO I'm sure, others are "make an offer".

Not even sure what is usable for LGTs on that list, just figured I'd throw it up.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, I'm ruthless. I'm asking for a CASE of beer on Nasioc, lol. Most of the guys over there probably aren't old enough to buy beer tho!

I just sold my OEM one to some guy on NASIOC for $80 picked up even though I listed it at $40. LOL :lol:

I don't understand, but I won't argue.

• I Donated

Anyone want a cheap older Subaru in good mechanical condition? Would make a great daily, backup car, Home Depot car, or whatever else you want it to be.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/3245581522.html

Price is Craigslist-inflated to deal with lowballers, so make an offer and we can make a deal. Very practical -- it has hauled three engines (one of them three times!), two transmissions, and a ton of other non-car-related stuff. Also very reliable -- I wouldn't hesitate to go on a 10,000 mile road trip tomorrow in it.

• Moderators
I just sold my OEM one to some guy on NASIOC for $80 picked up even though I listed it at $40. LOL :lol:

I don't understand, but I won't argue.

That's funny. What did he even want it for? I'm not even sure if these have any application other than the car they come off of. If no one takes this I may just try to do a muffler delete for my buddy's WRX for shits and giggles. Good chance to mess around with my brother's welder on something that doesn't matter.

Anyone want a cheap older Subaru in good mechanical condition? Would make a great daily, backup car, Home Depot car, or whatever else you want it to be.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/3245581522.html

Price is Craigslist-inflated to deal with lowballers, so make an offer and we can make a deal. Very practical -- it has hauled three engines (one of them three times!), two transmissions, and a ton of other non-car-related stuff. Also very reliable -- I wouldn't hesitate to go on a 10,000 mile road trip tomorrow in it.

I'm curious. PM me and let me know what you would actually want for it since you say it's "inflated."

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Gauging Interest here who would be interested in buying my OEM wheels. The wheels have absolutely no curb rash and have always been cleaned/waxed once a week. The exact mileage on them is 11,791.

I would be looking to get approximately $700 picked up. They will come without TPMS since I'm going to transfer that to my new wheels when they arrive.

The wheels are still on the car and would not be taken off until October 4-8, 2012 which is the ETA for my new wheels.

Thanks for looking! http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

That's funny. What did he even want it for? I'm not even sure if these have any application other than the car they come off of. If no one takes this I may just try to do a muffler delete for my buddy's WRX for shits and giggles. Good chance to mess around with my brother's welder on something that doesn't matter.

It definitely will only fit on a wrx, the hatch that is. If you had a sedan exhaust you could put it on a LGT lol.

Apparently the guy who owns duraflex, bayson r, and forcewerks is on my ghcat buddy list. I just had a 2 hour long convo with him about making a new diffuser for my car. Does anyone need/want anything? The prices I can get are pretty low.

Apparently the guy who owns duraflex, bayson r, and forcewerks is on my ghcat buddy list. I just had a 2 hour long convo with him about making a new diffuser for my car. Does anyone need/want anything? The prices I can get are pretty low.

side skirts, diffusers maybe something to fill the spot from the dual exhaust for those who run single exit?

Again:

Gauging Interest here who would be interested in buying my OEM wheels. The wheels have absolutely no curb rash and have always been cleaned/waxed once a week. The exact mileage on them is 11,791.

I would be looking to get approximately $700 picked up. They will come without TPMS since I'm going to transfer that to my new wheels when they arrive.

The wheels are still on the car and would not be taken off until October 4-8, 2012 which is the ETA for my new wheels.

Thanks for looking! http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.gif