LegacyGT.com

is it possible to run 13's with stock downpipe?

MDKSDMF

i have a 05 LGT 5mt w/ x02 catback and cobb sf intake, a custom street tune runnin 17psi and STOCK CATTED DP AND UP. im headed to the track and my tuner says to expect 13's. is this realistic to hit 13's on stock DP?

lol i find it very hard to believe these LEGGY's will run 12's bone stock but if i hit 13's my MMA coach owes me 100 bucks cause he's a V8 guy and doesnt get imports and said if i hit 13's he will pay up lmao. what u think? launch and slip around 5500 rpm?

hmmm thats a good number considering the only mods were the guttting and tune

Its a good number because she lives in Alaska and it was -100 degrees at the track that day.;):lol:

Not even Santa wanted to venture outside...

Its a good number because she lives in Alaska and it was -100 degrees at the track that day.;):lol:

Not even Santa wanted to venture outside...

it was 65 deg, you punk! :lol:

and keep in mind, that was on a 5eat auto-tragic. with your set up, if you can't run a 13.xx, then hand me your keys and I'll do it for you.

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

Yeah right? When you've gotta run injectors and a FP in the winter you know it is DAMN cold :lol:

actually, never upgraded the injectors of fuel pump in the Legacy. only on the STI. and that ran 12.3 with plenty more to go...

hahahaha that's funny...auto tragic. Lmao. My buddys 5eat ran a 13.7 with a tbe and blitz induction cover and the same local tuner I use. He's on here..i know you see this lord chilly!

I've seen slips of some running a 13.9 with a completely stock car... I guess anything is possible. I would say if you can't get 13's from that setup, you may need to go to driving school... ;)

LMAO i think i can drag race fairly well...im used to FWD drag racing and this is gonna be my first time launching an AWD at the strip but i been practicing around the backroads of mass LOL

actually, never upgraded the injectors of fuel pump in the Legacy. only on the STI. and that ran 12.3 with plenty more to go...

AK I was just teasing you suggesting that the air is SO DENSE and COLD in winter that you cannot even drive your car without fp/injectors to supply adequate fuel.

But yeah... Fast girls intimidate me;):p:lol:

It could.if the temp he tuned in is different. Cooler temps will allow more boost.

And lalgt, no drag racing in winter. LOL. Also I'm. in anchorage so not that cold.

hahahaha that's funny...auto tragic. Lmao. My buddys 5eat ran a 13.7 with a tbe and blitz induction cover and the same local tuner I use. He's on here..i know you see this lord chilly!

U forgot to add the Cobb AP tune.

Archived