LegacyGT.com

Subikid's New LGT!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet I was hoping I didnt have to remove it like the haynes manual said.

Thanks quader94 for the link thats 4 bucks less than rockauto. My dad gets a discount at napa for work so I will have him check there also.

Hope that replacing it helps you out. My 97 gave me the same code I replaced it and it did nothing, so the car still has the knock code on it. My father has the car and has been driving it for months with that code. Glad to say that my 98 is all good. Oh and for the rim discussion don't be scared to change from stock I have been running 18 on three different Legacy wagons.

have you had any really hot days to truly appreciate that clean black car...

You know, cruising with sunroof and every window cranked lol

post some pics of the mudflaps, when you install them want to see how they would look on black

So my car went to the shop after we tested and checked everything and replaced a few things that were bad. After all of that it was still bogging bad. Ended up being a bad MAF that NAPA sold to me.

They put a new MAF on and now it is fine. I wish I could have figured that out, but what are the chances of a MAF being bad from the start.

oh right, manual... lol. I honestly don't get how you guy's even consider buying auto's in the first place.

Over here there's an even bigger difference, with the GTB's, the manuals get bigger turbo's, and many STi bits, including gearbox, cams, injectors, etc. The auto's are just shitty GT's with bilsteins.

Well take into consideration that about 90% of people in the US would rather drive an auto than a manual so there are automatic cars everywhere and you can hardly come by a stick shift car that you want. Plus mine was a gift so I didn't have a say in it.

oh right, manual... lol. I honestly don't get how you guy's even consider buying auto's in the first place.

Over here there's an even bigger difference, with the GTB's, the manuals get bigger turbo's, and many STi bits, including gearbox, cams, injectors, etc. The auto's are just shitty GT's with bilsteins.

I wish that was the case here! GT is as good as it gets here and they don't even have bilsteins.:mad:

My white LGT was a gift also so I didn't have much say there, just the choice of a subaru or a jetta.

Sorry no pictures yet, my dad pulled the waverunners out today so I went and played around till dark.

Where I live the majority is autos. It is nearly impossible to find a manual Subaru.

same here in the northeast. I think in the U.S. the take rate for auto vs. manual is like 82% to 18%. It's sort of disgusting; people have become too lazy.

Archived