LegacyGT.com

Is the Legacy governed?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its hard to stop and take pics while going 150 on a crotch rocket :icon_bigg I have some buddies that could testify though....

I agree with that. In fact, please do not try to take a pic of your speedometer when you are driving on a motorcysle at any speed. I was worried enough when AC told me she took the pic herself when she was goign 137 in the LGT.

But few are able to provide proof to back thier accomplishments.

I was worried enough when AC told me she took the pic herself when she was goign 137 in the LGT.

Think about that for a sec. :icon_surp

P.S. 137 is still puny.

I keed I keeed

But few are able to provide proof to back thier accomplishments.

I'm not sure that most of us consider holding one's right foot down to be a particularly big accomplishment. Either way, I'm willing to take most ppl here at their word.

As an aside, I got a GPS for Xmas, and found that when my speedo reads 100km/h the GPS shows 100km/h, which is a lot more accurate than I was expecting (the speedo that is).

• 1 month later...

No, I do not have photographical evidence, as photos create evidence, but I guess it didn't matter because I was in a remote location in the middle of nowhere doing this...

On the way up to Janada, which is this place similiar to canada in every way but exists in an alternate dimension I got the speedometer to get to around 137ish and it would go no more, this was conducted several hundred miles after breakin.

Flash forward to about a month ago, my friend who has a Trans AM WS6 (this is not a kill story, I assure you) was also headed to Janada, on the way from Nohio (again a fictious location), we were kind of in a hurry because we had respective things to do and it was about 2:18 in the morning. On a large open stretch of road, that had a gradual but seeable curve coming over the horizon (that didn't actually exist because it was an alternate dimension) I did a fifth gear pull to see if the AP actually did its job. I was able to attain 157 on the speedometer before my testicles guts and innards gave up. Light poles (in alternate universes where speeding is legal) tend to go by very fast at that speed, in addition the dotted lines on the way of freeness turn into straight lines. I braked gradually and when I did it felt like an all wheel blowout. I guess my factory spoiler is good for something :icon_tong

Warning: I was stupid enough to do these in RE92s and will probably get flamed for a mistake I made in the past, but whats done is done, I got a call from my friend in the TA who said "I looked down to get a CD and looked up and you were gone! I thought you flew off the freeway or exited or something". Can someone please explain to me why our supposedly ZR tires (215/45/ZR17) are actually H rated? Also, do not attempt this ever unless you are in Germany or in a safe legal speeding zone like me.

Second Warning: Do not attempt to recreate this activity ever, the only reason I did was because my parents don't love me

PS- My parents actually love me fine, the actual reason I did this was because just like some of you are, I am curious.

PPS- There are no other cars on the road on this roadway in the alternate dimension in which this took place, just so you know...

Archived