LegacyGT.com

99 legacy gt 2.5 partout

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

more like ran out of money.. the first paycheck always goes to all my bills.. and OT.. why the **** am i paying $93 a month for my cell phone? and thats WITH a military discount, i used 43/450 anytime minutes 5/5000 N&W, i have like 6250 accumulated rollover minutes... its BS! theyre makin me pay for that damn data plan cuz i have a smartphone, and unlimited texting.. i'll take that one.. but damn.. only person i talk to on the phone verbally is my girlfriend and she has the mobile to mobile so it doesnt even count against my minutes...what a waste of money..

/rant

Haha I have Verizon, along with everyone else in Sandpoint area. So no minutes are ever used on my plan, plus I text a lot more than I talk on my phone... But that is the way it is with most teenagers.

Zues, your cell bill is expense! The plan I'm on has the 2 main lines and 2 lines added on with 700 minutes for us all to share, unlimited text messaging to everyone for everyone on the plan and a data plan for my phone and that all costs $140.

Archived