LegacyGT.com

99 legacy gt 2.5 partout

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
are u doing a 5sp swap? if so im asking $600 for everything needed to.

alil extra if you want the stage 2 racing clutch with it

I just need the transmission for my 99 legacy outback, awd, 5 speed, where are u located?

i think the drivers side skirt was damaged, i'll have to look, the GT rims have curbing so askin $50 for the set, climate control i'll let u know cause someone from Craigslist already messaged me for it

Keep me posted on the side skirts....

Can you pm me pics of the rims?

still interested in the borla, dimmer switch and illumination control module.

pm me a price. shipped to canada by USPS if it is possible. UPS hase insane fees, unless it is labled as a gift i guess.

things off the subbie now

2.5 borla headers $200 shipped, more if outta usa

MAF senor-$30 shipped

stage 2 racing clutch, basiclly brand new with under 3k on it $100 plus shipping

light weight fly wheel- $100 plus shipping, rather have the clutch and fly wheel go together

JDM 2.5 motor has under 40k askin 900

working on getting the H&R springs out, already have the front off (all of the springs are still in the oem struts rather sell them all together for $350, the struts are brand new but can separate them, if so the springs will be $200 shipped, more if outta usa)

working on getting the drillled and slotted rotors off, fronts are off and labeled so you know which pads goes to which rotors.

i know everyone been asking for certain parts but we want to get the motor and tranny out first, drive shaft, just everything out first then we'll get to the inside of the car and anything else, but stuff like doors can be taken off if wanted

as for the trunk, i already took the wing off to put on my lancer but if someone wants the set, throw me a good price on it

Front struts are new? How much for front ones shipped?

front and rear, they were old so i replaced them when i put the lowering springs on

and i have to go get the weight first and let u know

are you just wanting the struts or struts and springs?

Archived