LegacyGT.com

99 legacy gt 2.5 partout

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
paint it like i did, came out pretty good and it was cheap and if u know someone with a spray gun, it will come out faster, it will take u about 6 quarts of cans. 3 of the flat black for a base coat then if u want shiny then go gloss black, wait a month u can either wet sand it and put a clear coat over it or just put the clearcoat over the gloss

Yeah if I paint the car black rims will stay gold. And I am not 100% sure on how you did the paint job. What type of paint? And do I need to pre sand (im sure I will lol).

I know someone with a spray gun but I really doubt I could get him to let me use it.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Rust-Oleum-7779504-Stops-Quart-Gloss/dp/B000LNQZ32]Amazon.com: Rust-Oleum 7779504 Stops Rust, 32 oz. Quart, Gloss Black: Home Improvement[/ame]

thats the paint i used (the stuff u need to mix into it is on the back of the can, idk how to spell it)

yeah ure gonna have to sand it, bribe him lol i bribed my friend with beer

basically what i posted up top, plus mixing cups, u can get everything at walmart for mad ass cheap dude, just take your time with it, dont rush and if ure gonna do it and still want the trunk with the wing, i'd grab that first since i wasnt able to keep up with waxing and keeping it clean for nearly 3 weeks so it looks like shit and needs to be redone

Archived