LegacyGT.com

I need at least 20 people for a subiegal Custom dash pod.

mmm def

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All we need is someone in the Seattle area to take their car in for some measurements and we should be able to get them after that. I would imagine you might be w/o the car for a few hrs, anybody willing to do it? You do get a free pod though :-)

All we need is someone in the Seattle area to take their car in for some measurements and we should be able to get them after that. I would imagine you might be w/o the car for a few hrs, anybody willing to do it? You do get a free pod though :-)

I can still do it depending on how much time it will take.

I got an email from Jamie, she doesn't think we have enough interest, needs 25 people, I will make a list of people for now, anyone else please copy and add your name to it.

1 mmm def

2 Legasee

3 cheoutbackxt

4 Th3Granz

5 driggity

6 Legacy05

7 SCGT

8 PO6781

9 illt3ck

10 mhelouin

11 Deer Killer?

I got an email from Jamie, she doesn't think we have enough interest, needs 25 people, I will make a list of people for now, anyone else please copy and add your name to it.

1 mmm def

2 Legasee

3 cheoutbackxt

4 Th3Granz

5 driggity

6 Legacy05

7 SCGT

8 PO6781

9 illt3ck

10 mhelouin

11 Deer Killer?

Let's get this going...it's custom made and u can't find anywhere else...worst comes to worst...sell it to another legacy owner later:D

Sorry if I missed the price, how much are they going for? :redface:

In Taiwan now...:spin:

They aren't made yet, If we can get 15 or so I'm tempted to buy the rest and sell them later on.

No prices yet but I'm guessing $60-80

I'd buy a few...but $60-80...I can see people shying away from that...maybe if she would do $40-50 (I think that was the price she was selling the WRX's for)...we might get more people to jump on this...

Well she did read this thread, got a little turned off by the badmouthing at the beginning, hope she will still help us out here.

If she doesn't want to do it,I think AVO is developing a pod similar to this one.

Well she did read this thread, got a little turned off by the badmouthing at the beginning, hope she will still help us out here

It was a mistake, the person that did the "badmouthing" retracted the things that he/she said and apologized too (if I remember correctly)...

Archived