LegacyGT.com

I need at least 20 people for a subiegal Custom dash pod.

mmm def

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since we're at 15, and I'm not sure how soon we will find 20 folks for the pod, would this group of 15 be willing to pay ~$5-$10 more for the pod to encourage Subiegal to make a smaller run, so we could get the pods sooner?

Just a thought.

AVO is coming out with their pod soon, but might only be 52mm, I think a lot of us want the 60mm.

I was under the impression that she was only doing a 52mm to start with as well. I think I'd actually prefer the 52mm to keep it a little more discreet. Is she doing both? And if so will they cost the same?

I've spoken with Paul at AVO, and he has no plans at this point to do a 60 mm pod.

That's the real trick. If you want the Defi BF gauge, it only comes in a 60 mm size, and it's been very difficult to find a pod that size.

Email I just received:

How many confirmed people do you have?

My guy wont do less than 25 pods

And I will not be stuck with them once they are made

Let me know for sure.

And I will get with Drakos and my fabricator if there are enough interested persons.

Thank you,

i'd be in for a dual pod (i want boost and voltage gauges), but i don't want two of those lumps on my dash.

i'm going to try some universal pillar pods to see what might fit. i know for some reason there's a hatred of pillar pods, but i like them - keeps the gauges at eye-level.

edit: i may be in for one if i can fit the voltage gauge in the ashtray. wife has the car :mad:, i so i can't look at it....

Archived