LegacyGT.com

I need at least 20 people for a subiegal Custom dash pod.

mmm def

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sent out PM to everybody I thought was interested, if you did not receive one let me know. We have about 5 payments so far, need a good 10 more. I will be buying a few more if I have to, want to get the ball rolling. Please send all info to mhelouin, he's taking care of the finances.

Dave

Th3 Franz et. al--

Here was my plan for shipping. I figured once we pay Jamie, she would send me all the pods when they were done, in one shipment. Then I would mail them out to folks. I prefer to use UPS because:

1) I do a lot of shipping with them and they've never lost anything

2) candidly, it's convenient and I can get a real time tracking number.

Again, I assume that UPS charges + packing materials for each pod should be $10 or less. If it is less than $10, I'll send each recipient the change in their package. If it is more, I'll eat it, because I really don't think it will be more.

If you paypal me either $78 (52mm) or $83 (60mm) or money order me $75 (52mm) or $80 (60mm), then you've covered the pod, shipping, and paypal fees (if any).

If I've missed something, please let me know, but I thought this was the desired path forward on this.

--marc

i was on 100th street in juanita and i saw this tight black impreza through my rearview mirror

then we stopped at the light.. i was on the right lane, you were on left lane

i was checkin your car and said sweet ride and you ignored me :lol:

light turned green, you were drivin fast and i just stepped on the gas

and passed you and cut in front of you and was on left turn lane (the road by juanita high and firestation)

light didn't turn green for long time, and i guess you were in hurry??

you backed up got on right lane and just turned left when it was red light

:cool:

anyways, i'm in for the pod..

subie gal, is it possible to meet you somewhere and pick the pod up??

let me know

btw, my truck dynoed 392RWHP/498RHTQ

est 1/4 time= 12.85~12.95 with slicks

you're high on something... :lol:

that.... was not me.

may have been my car as i do live down there

but wasnt me driving.... :p i can guarantee that.

and no,

i wont be meeting anyone anywhere -

these will be sent to the one person organizing the buy

if you are local to me i can ship them for the $4

with confirmation and on line tracking

Jamie

Unfortunately there was not enough interest with the gauge pods. I think we have about 5 people so far that have paid, and that is not enough. Marc will be refunding everybodys $.

Jamie-Thanks for working with us, sucks when it comes time to pay people back out. Maybe sooner or later we can try this again.

Back to the drawing board..

true that it sucks when people back out...but part of it IMO is that people signed up for this not knowing how much it might cost (including me...but no one knew the price and no one could find out)...and then changing their minds when they find out the price...

I honestly thought it would run anywhere between $40-50 shipped (cuz I believe that's how much the WRX's were going for), and I would've bought 2-3 to fill the 15 or whatever # was needed to get it made...but then I did not go through with this because there was no way for me to sell these at my cost of $80+!...

now I gotta figure out what to do or where to put my 60mm gauge that I ordered...I'm as bummed as many of you...just wanna share my reasons :(

my apologies for backing out on this group buy

In Taiwan now...:spin:

Yeah, I'll have to agree with Legasee on this. I hadn't officially backed out, but I hadn't payed yet because I was struggling with paying that much for a pod, especially without being able to see it in a LGT beforehand. Sorry if I contributed to the downfall of this purchase.

It's all good, I shouldn't have been so blunt, it's true we didn't know how much it would cost and $80 is a lot. No biggie, I think Avo is producing their 52mm pod now, at least we have that option. Maybe later on down the road someone will come out with a vent pod or a 60mm.

true that it sucks when people back out...but part of it IMO is that people signed up for this not knowing how much it might cost (including me...but no one knew the price and no one could find out)...and then changing their minds when they find out the price...

I honestly thought it would run anywhere between $40-50 shipped (cuz I believe that's how much the WRX's were going for), and I would've bought 2-3 to fill the 15 or whatever # was needed to get it made...but then I did not go through with this because there was no way for me to sell these at my cost of $80+!...

now I gotta figure out what to do or where to put my 60mm gauge that I ordered...I'm as bummed as many of you...just wanna share my reasons :(

my apologies for backing out on this group buy

ahhh no.

WRX pods have ALWAYS been $65 for 52mm and $70 for 60mm

okay cool. i'll tell my guy to forget it...

we're busy doing FXT pods anyhooo :lol:

Archived