LegacyGT.com

2nd Gen Light Bar Complete!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Muahahaha! :spin:

Baah... I'll just have to make one at the hobby shop here on base sometime... Shouldn't be too hard to take the bumper off and figure out some sort of design (probably similar to the ones in this thread)...

Though I have to admit, I am mainly interested in modding my stock bumper so as to fit two more foglights in the radiator intake (alot like the JDM bumper that is in the first post)...

I don't have a bank account so I have no way to accept payment, which is why I stopped selling from my partout thread

wait....how do you not have a bank account?

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

with tracking number, i guess once i got a tracking # from you, i'd ship and send a tracking number too?

Sure. You can wait until you get the money. AMEX travelers's cheque okay? That should cover everything.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Are you still building theses? If so I'm very interested.

He only made a set number of them and last time I heard he only had 1 two light one left. I have not seen or heard from him in a while.

If there are enough interested people I have the ability to make these pretty easy, I just dont have the money for the initial investment currently.

• 2 months later...
I might actually be interested in one, but I'd need to see more, and better photos of it installed on the car. Also, is there any way to run this without completely removing the grille? Even if it requires a bit of modification. I know that sounds silly...

• 1 year later...

Archived