LegacyGT.com

The official oklahoma meet thread

schado

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
alright peeps, in our quest for better and normal priced fuel for our boosting pleasure, I have found that VP Racing Fuels now has a warehouse/retail place on I-240 and just west of Sunnylane on the north side service road. Has anyone been here?

that's a bit cheaper than I was thinking, I hope it still is as RS Fuels on Memorial in OKC is $5/gallon for just 93.

I know we can go to Red Rock on 50th and Santa Fe for fuel too but I haven't been by there yet either, think I'll start stopping by there and maybe the new VP place on 240 and see.

RedRock Fuel sells straight fuel and methanol to the purest possible. They are happy about all of their fuels being this way and almost all that you would need is sold on a pump, even meth.

RS sells ethanol and after talking with the RedRock guy, I think it is possible that the 240 station may have ethanol too. I'll have to stop by there some time but RedRock is easy for fuel and they take all money, good people too when I went in.

• 2 weeks later...

We are officially in Oklahoma! Long drive from SLC, but finally here. Will not have Internet until Monday, so if you are getting an e-tune, hold tight!

Logan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Day by day, just trying to improve my position at work so I can make enough again and get back to school so I can finish my degree.

08 NBP Legacy GT BNR16G E85

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

07 FXT Sports. Stock :lol:

Not too many left :(

This is true. What, there are only two of us here with LGTs here now. Finding a LGT here in the OKC area is rare enough, finding one that is modified and a member of the several communities in the region is even moreso. Now, not the case with the WRX/STI crowd. Those things are everywhere.

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

This is true. What, there are only two of us here with LGTs here now. Finding a LGT here in the OKC area is rare enough, finding one that is modified and a member of the several communities in the region is even moreso. Now, not the case with the WRX/STI crowd. Those things are everywhere.

true. already tuned an 09 WRX and have an 06 STi and an 04 STi coming up soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Search Oklahoma Subies on Facebook, it is way more active than any of the local forums..

x2 There is a sizeable Subaru group now in the OKC area that's only getting bigger, but as far as legacies go, there aren't many around. Military?

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

Oh man, sorry to hear that man. As you're found out, the roads around here generally suck.

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

• 2 weeks later...
Well the outback left me stranded Monday morning. Nothing like sitting on the side of the road with a snapped timing belt. But hey its a non interference motor. Slapped a new belt on today and fired right up. So all in all not to bad. Took me a little over an hour.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived