LegacyGT.com

The official oklahoma meet thread

schado

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The address: 12100 North May, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Facebook: OKC Cars and Coffee FB Page

I suggest being fairly early if you want to get a good parking spot. The lot fills up quick when the weather is nice.

08 NBP Legacy GT BNR16G E85

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

07 FXT Sports. Stock :lol:

That means I have to leave mi casa at 500 to make it in okc yikes

Yeah, that's a bit early, but as Paul (modernfuse) said, keep an eye on the weather. If the weather turns out to be nice, there's always something/anything after C and C.

Ha ha just kidding you guys all know me. I'm that guy who drives that Legacy in Oklahoma.

I might actually be able to make this.

Wow! Everyone's coming out of the woodwork now. Skid, (Mike, wasn't it?), I know you, although I may not recognize you at first. You drive of the few 5th gen LGT's and only modded 5th gen I've ever seen. I got to talk to you at a meet a while back, but that was a long time ago. David, how goes it man? What's the latest on the wagon?

08 NBP Legacy GT BNR16G E85

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

07 FXT Sports. Stock :lol:

The wagon is the same. No real progress lately. Been dealing with all the bullshit of getting my license back. By the way don't drink and drive its not worth it. I'm kicking my ass everyday for that decision. But Wednesday ill be on the road again. With pockets a lot lighter. So starts the saving to finish the car again. I'm just thankful I have a very patient girlfriend and employer. Really looking forward to catching up with everyone again. By the way import faceoff is coming up again and ill have flyers.

Archived