LegacyGT.com

The official oklahoma meet thread

schado

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

What's up fellas! Anything happening this weekend?

My Denali XL took a turd in the engine (damaged cam bearings, cam, #8 lifter and valve) so I have it completely torn down and having the 6.0 LQ4 block being cleaned and inspected for a rebuild....;)

When life gives you lemons make lemonade!

what about this weekend? anything?

GG- How is that rebuild going?

Having a BBQ in Tulsa - PM if you guys are around on Saturday...good food.

Painfully slow and expensive.....stroking the stock LQ4 6.0 liter 366 ci engine to a forged 6.7 liter 408 ci engine. Was going to go with a forged stroker 427 but will have durability issues or a Magnacharger but have to use 91 or better all the time. The 408 ci will give me around 480 - 500lbs / HP at the wheels between 1500 - 4500 rpms, durability and if I want to go with a Magnacharger later...it's all forged to take the boost ;) with the 408 it will give me the power right where I want it to tow and drive as a DD and I can keep my crapping MPG while tuning it for 87 or 91 octane as well.

looking at rebuilding my transmission as well! Awesome!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Well gents, it finally has happened. My wife received orders and we will be heading to Virginia come January. Strange feeling, after being here so long.

08 NBP Legacy GT BNR16G E85

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

07 FXT Sports. Stock :lol:

Well Steve the stinks! Where in VA....if you are in Northern VA they have emissions so you will need to alter the leggy. Also I'm headed to OKC this weekend to pick up the Denali XL from XP racing. He is dialing in the 408 stroked engine this week. Give me a ring

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived