LegacyGT.com

The official oklahoma meet thread

schado

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its christmas in april for this guy. I just picked up a whole gt interior in black unfortunately i will not be able To use the rear seats. Another gt hood and a set of gt snowflakes. I believe i dound some motivation to work on my car.

Almost done with the visual effects on the E63...it's been almost a full month but it looks solid so far.....a teaser. (dirty and with a camera phone)

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a633/jdub4160/IMG_20140422_122958_604_zps34f3fdd6.jpg

I plan on attending the next car and coffee in OKC....it will be a completely different AMG. Enjoy! ;)

Hey grocery getter I need some help I am all stock but just blew the turbo so I want a new but a little up grade then stock am willing to buy up pipe and downpipe for it on a budget

Vf-52 with an up and down pipe, plus tune, is a good start.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

@ McDowell -

That's what I would recommend too. Depending on how the turbo "blew"

p4r4trooper, did they give you any more info than that?

VF52 was my favorite mod on my legacy, the VF40 really held the car back.

the vf52 is nice. Can't wait to get my wife's car to stage 2 so I can get a feel for it, as I have a bnr16g which imo isn't bad either.

08 NBP Legacy GT BNR16G E85

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

07 FXT Sports. Stock :lol:

man, I need to log in here more often

Upgrades are good any time of the year, congrats GG and Dwagon on the new stuff. It will be fun to see the wagons again, C&C for sure next weekend.

Schado - you coming out?

p4r4 - how serious are you planning on building this car? I hear the autos are weak.

Paul, no sir. The legacy is going to the shop soon, finally, so I'll be home. July is probably the first C&C I'll attend after its fixed

08 NBP Legacy GT BNR16G E85

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

07 FXT Sports. Stock :lol:

Archived