LegacyGT.com

Beware somebody stealing parts off legacy's in Walnut

OGHK87Jay

Be careful some may steal the little flap/tiny mud guard on your car in walnut. Some idiot stole my flap today when I went to the market at fresh and easy. I believe it was the 06 wrx that parked 1 car over from me. Went in the Fresh and Easy and flap/tiny mud guard was still on the car before I went in for about 30 minutes came back out and noticed it was stolen and wrx was gone too. He stole my clips too!

http://www.trademotion.com/schematics/7/7524600.gif

Part 9

Hey Jay, hows the house coming along?

Well Henry I'm still waiting on the insurance company to pay us so we can start work. The house is still very messy and there are even more parts of the walls we had to cut down. Btw Im coming down to riverside over a few weekends from now to get my 150cc pocket bike from some guy that I stored it at. Are you in riverside on saturdays? or fridays? I didnt forget about the mufflers.

Well Henry I'm still waiting on the insurance company to pay us so we can start work. The house is still very messy and there are even more parts of the walls we had to cut down. Btw Im coming down to riverside over a few weekends from now to get my 150cc pocket bike from some guy that I stored it at. Are you in riverside on saturdays? or fridays? I didnt forget about the mufflers.

I'm usually there, just text me or give me a call. I will be there :)

South Coast Subaru l Firestone of Rowland Heights l Yimi Sport l Koyorad

Archived