LegacyGT.com

So, i want underglow.

Lotek

It will be more cost effective to buy a Legacy that is already underglowed than to buy an aftermarket underglow kit and fit it to your naturally glowed Legacy. If you think about all the parts you gotta replace, like head gasket and turn signal bearings, it just makes more sense that way.

This is the post of the year.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I like my underglow, but I don't like getting pulled over for them. I have mine and use them off road now. Go led for them, less work, less power, and they come off easily, and the added HP from those and my Sti sticker really make my legacy fly. :p

^ fuel may cool a hot turbo incredibly well but with the cost of fuel going up from tsunamis and abortions, i recommend everclear grain alcohol. of course this is only practical if peanut butter (extra chunky-skippy) is applied before hand and in copious amounts. my $.02.

back on topic, dude strobe lights in your wheel wells would be HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

with the cost of fuel going up from tsunamis and abortions

that shit is funny, its sad that its true

StageIII Cryotune-Kinugawa STS TD06H-20GTX 9 blade turbine, ID1000, DW65c, 73mm MegaMAF , GS EWG up-pipe, Downpipe and EBCS, FMS FMIC, TGV Delete, Brembo swap

^ so you actually have underglow?

Yes, I do. I got them as a junior in high school, but haven't put them on since then. I'm debating putting them back on just for kicks and grins, but eh not sure.

underglow.thumb.jpg.352d4f77f279b24def0054fb339fbf90.jpg

While you are in the motor fixing your leaky head gasket with wood, DO NOT forget to replace your piston return springs. Most people are oblivious to them but you can get an easy 50 whp from them. Additionally we all know that the more free flowing the intake and exhaust the better. So take of those air filters and get a 10 inch stack right through the hood off of the turbo. And dont worry about water getting into the exhaust stack itll cool the turbo off.

Last night I was changing a light bulb and slipped and hit my head, it knocked me out. But while i was unconscious I realized that that leggys stock flux capacitor is not capable of handling the added time bending mechanics of underglow. It is an expensive upgrade but if youre serious about doing this and getting the reliability out of a top end underglow, let me know, i gotta guy who builds them.

- Marty

Marty(ruggerheist) is right. The possibilities of time warp are endless with that kind of glow combined with an aftermarket flux capacitor. I've heard that with a strong enough underglow, you can bend time so much that you can completely eliminate time itself! :icon_frow What would happen then? Not to mention the blinding effects of traveling light speed.

As for me, I'll stick with the natural glow. I'm not ready to be lost in the far reaches of space, just waiting for some evil space invader like Sybok to come snatch my ass up. :)

I love the LED underglow on my mini truck. 100 LED's under the truck. Can perform 9 different "scenes" and flash to bass.

I did it as a "party gag". But kept it I get so many compliments. Every drive through I get the thumbs up and at many stop lights the younger gen goes nuts for it. Surprisingly I have had many cops look, but none ever pull me over for it (knock on wood).

Archived